PDA

View Full Version : Attn: UT fans and students only

PhiI C
02-08-2005, 12:19 AM
This Wednesday at 7 P.M. the Lady Longhorns play an improved Nebraska team. Then on Sunday at 4 P.M. they play Texas Tech. Both games are in Austin so let's everyone that are in Austin go to those games and really support those Lady Horns with your presence, signs and voices. The Ladies are coming back after a tough close and disappointing loss to ranked Iowa State so let's give them the encouragement they need and cheer for them through the whole game. I know KTJ may not make it due to basketball officiating but let's everyone that can make those games. I would be there if I could. Cheer good. Don't disappoint the GodFather.

TheDOCTORdre
02-08-2005, 12:28 AM
I cant make the game Wed night, but I have all intentions of making the game against Tech on Sunday

PhiI C
02-08-2005, 12:33 AM
I understand Dre. Just trying to encourage those that can to make both games. Cheer extra loud for us on Sunday!

sahen
02-08-2005, 02:43 AM
yall should take nebraska in austin, they r tuff in lincoln but rnt quite as tuff on the road, even completely collapsing at times...Tech will be a tuff close game....i dont know which way that one will go....