PDA

View Full Version : Star in two sports!

PhiI C
02-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Remember this is a UT fan but Texas A&M's freshman soccer star Ashlee Pistorius of IL was a big star of the Aggie soccer team. She plays forward on the soccer team and was the freshman of the year in the Big 12. She would be a senior starter at UNC but yet in reality she is a freshman at Aggieland. She also plays guard on the Lady Aggie's basketball team which is an up and coming program. Good job Ashlee! And Aggies - support that young lady!

District303aPastPlayer
02-08-2005, 12:47 AM
how is bein a freshman in one school, but a senior at another possible:confused:

Phil C
02-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
how is bein a freshman in one school, but a senior at another possible:confused:

That is an old expression from years ago District not to be taken litterary. You are too young to know so just ignore it. :)

big daddy russ
02-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
how is bein a freshman in one school, but a senior at another possible:confused: I think what he's trying to say is that if she would've went to North Carolina (the Tiger Woods, circa 99-02, of the women's soccer world) she wouldn't have started until she was an upperclassmen but at A&M she's making a difference as a freshman.

Phil C
02-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I think what he's trying to say is that if she would've went to North Carolina (the Tiger Woods, circa 99-02, of the women's soccer world) she wouldn't have started until she was an upperclassmen but at A&M she's making a difference as a freshman.

Actually she would have started probably right now at North Carolina. What I meant was that she plays like a senior would play at North Carolina which is very good but that actually she is only a freshman at Aggieland and playing great. A great future for her and the Lady Aggies indeed if injuries don't happen.