PDA

View Full Version : Does your school have

HighSchool Fan
02-07-2005, 01:50 PM
A drug and alcahol testing program.

In Collinsville any student that participates in any extra-curriculer activity or drives a car to school is subject to being tested.

CHS_CG
02-07-2005, 01:51 PM
no us, i know we had the drug dogs come alot.

onfirebball05mustang
02-07-2005, 01:56 PM
we have the drug dogs out every now and again, they'll look for parking permits and if they see anything suspicious, then they'll do a search. Other than that, if you're stupid enough to do it on campus, then you'll be stupid enough to get caught...not that our police dept is the BRIGHTEST group of people. lol gotta love manor

LH Panther Mom
02-07-2005, 02:07 PM
As of two years ago when my oldest was a Sr., our High School did not have either. Drug dogs do come out occasionally. In addition, we have a school police officer who patrols the various campuses & occasionally walks the halls.

mwynn05
02-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
A drug and alcahol testing program.

In Collinsville any student that participates in any extra-curriculer activity or drives a car to school is subject to being tested. This just went to the school-board and will probably begin next year (if it passes which i think it will)

HighSchool Fan
02-07-2005, 02:21 PM
We do have the drug dogs come out, but not real often. At our small town we just have 1 cop on duty at a time. The town has him/her eat lunch and and spend time at the HS.

BCsportfan
02-07-2005, 02:41 PM
We have the testing program at BCHS and BCJH.
They started testing about 4 years ago I guess.