PDA

View Full Version : Life Lessons

TheDOCTORdre
02-07-2005, 12:05 PM
This morning as I went to class, it was sprinkling so I took my umbrella with me as I walked to class. As I walked I saw this girl telling a guy that a real gentleman would offer a lady his umbrella, he just walked on. As I walked she approached me and told me the same thing. My response "Unfortunately for you I have been told for most of my life that I was a jerk and not a genlteman. So I guess you're out of luck"

The Lesson: This girl wasnt attractive. So the lesson is "If you're not attractive buy your own umbrella":D

District303aPastPlayer
02-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
This morning as I went to class, it was sprinkling so I took my umbrella with me as I walked to class. As I walked I saw this girl telling a guy that a real gentleman would offer a lady his umbrella, he just walked on. As I walked she approached me and told me the same thing. My response "Unfortunately for you I have been told for most of my life that I was a jerk and not a genlteman. So I guess you're out of luck"

The Lesson: This girl wasnt attractive. So the lesson is "If you're not attractive buy your own umbrella":D

so wrong, but so funny

Bandera YaYa
02-07-2005, 12:24 PM
You don't even want to get me started.....!! :p

Hey girls!! Fend for yourselves......when are you going to learn that you have to take care of yourselves....don't depend on a man for anything!!!...like this girl, you will be left standing in the rain!!:D

CHS_CG
02-07-2005, 12:24 PM
hahaha thats too funny. my co-worker got a kick outta it too.

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-07-2005, 01:21 PM
i hope all the ugly girls can learn this valuable lesson. but there are not ugly girls on this board, so i would always give them my umbrella!

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
You don't even want to get me started.....!! :p

Hey girls!! Fend for yourselves......when are you going to learn that you have to take care of yourselves....don't depend on a man for anything!!!...like this girl, you will be left standing in the rain!!:D

I'm with Ya Ya on this one. It is females like this one that make the rest of us look bad! :mad:

I hope she got soaked as she begged everyone for an umbrella!:D

Phil C
02-07-2005, 02:18 PM
It will probably 30 years before you young ones will figure out what I mean but there is no such thing as an ugly girl or female. It is just some are more attractive than others. :)

Bandera YaYa
02-07-2005, 02:44 PM
:kiss:

Bullaholic
02-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It will probably 30 years before you young ones will figure out what I mean but there is no such thing as an ugly girl or female. It is just some are more attractive than others. :)

Kinda like the "young" bull running down the hill, and the "old" bull walking down the hill, Phil......

jason
02-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
but there are not ugly girls on this board i beg to differ :D

but thats a typical girl, she wants to be treated equal in the work-place, but also wants special girl treatment....all women should get together and make up their minds, they could have their group meeting on the moon.....

pirate44
02-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
you're a "glass is half full" kind of a guy, huh Phil C?:D

LH Panther Mom
02-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by jason
i beg to differ :D

but thats a typical girl, she wants to be treated equal in the work-place, but also wants special girl treatment....all women should get together and make up their minds, they could have their group meeting on the moon.....

Excuse me! If you're going to give us suggestions for our meetings, the least you could do is get the planet correct! It's Venus, not the moom! :rolleyes: :D

jason
02-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Excuse me! If you're going to give us suggestions for our meetings, the least you could do is get the planet correct! It's Venus, not the moom! :rolleyes: :D venus, the moon, pluto...doesnt matter.... :p

TheDOCTORdre
02-07-2005, 05:11 PM
venus, the moon, pluto...doesnt matter.... :p
jason you forgot uranus:D :D ya its cheesy but I had to throw it out there

LH Panther Mom
02-07-2005, 07:26 PM
i beg to differ :D

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
jason you forgot uranus:D :D ya its cheesy but I had to throw it out there

One of these days, you boys will begging some cute little girl to let you hold your umbrella for her to walk under. I, for one, will be LMAO when she tells you heck no! :D

Doc, you & the other guy weren't aware of that she was conducting research for her Psych 1301 class on the affects of rain toward the male psyche.