PDA

View Full Version : To Tor2002

Bill_Pekar
11-04-2002, 04:15 PM
Hey Tor2002 what will the Tors have for next year..have not seen a game this year and heard thay will be losing 18 players off the Varsity. Have been a fan for many years. Even though the rough years..do you think this might be the heads mans last year..or do you think he will hang around.. I know it is there is still more football to be played...just wandering what the word is around Town is

tors2002
11-05-2002, 12:20 AM
I have not heard anything but it would really surprise me if he left. He is also the AD. Lamesa don't fire coaches for bad seasons. The varsity should be better next year due to all the injuries to Seniors this year. Alot of underclassmen got moved up and have played quite a bit. The 7th and 8th grade teams are awesome. I think that is what everyone is banking on in a couple of years. You should have been at the Frenship / Lamesa game 2 year ago when both were #1 in their class. 7,000 people at TOR Stadium. People were standing everywhere and the media was actually here.

liontammer
11-05-2002, 11:37 AM
hey tor, it looked like ya'll had some of the injured players back last week against us??

liontammer
11-05-2002, 11:37 AM
hey tor, it looked like ya'll had some of the injured players back last week against us??

Bill_Pekar
11-05-2002, 08:38 PM
O yea i remember that game...it was an outstanding game.that is all the sports radio could talk about that week..i was just wandering what the word around town is...