PDA

View Full Version : Special double Birthday wishes go out to District303aPastPlayer and big daddy russ...

SintonFan
02-07-2005, 01:11 AM
I hope you guys have a great Birthday!
"Blow out the candles" and do what you need to do...:)

44INAROW
02-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Have a great day guys... Happy Birthday :)

spiveyrat
02-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Have a good 'en guys!

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2005, 09:11 AM
http://www.kit.netpoets.net/Hugs.gif

Happy Birthday to two of my favorites on the Board!

Have a great day!:)

pirate44
02-07-2005, 09:20 AM
happy birthday. have a good one

CHS_CG
02-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Happy bday guys.. dang now I have to go get Russ something b4 we meet him at the OSU game.

Ranger Mom
02-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Happy birthday and Happy Birthday!!:D

pirate4state
02-07-2005, 10:50 AM
:doh: Is it wrong that I had no idea it was Aaron's b-day?? :thinking: He didn't say anything last night while we were watching the super bowl. :rolleyes: Oh well, Happy Birthday Aaron & Russ!! :clap:

onfirebball05mustang
02-07-2005, 10:56 AM
happy birthday guys!

District303aPastPlayer
02-07-2005, 10:56 AM
what the hell.... its not my birthday until august... hence the reason i didnt say anything last night... but Happy Birthday Russ and to me, i guess...

CHS_CG
02-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Russ's profile says march 6:confused: maybe I dont have to get him anything yet lol

District303aPastPlayer
02-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I hope you guys have a great Birthday!
"Blow out the candles" and do what you need to do...:)

why did you wish us Birthdays? its not either of our birthdays

pirate4state
02-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
why did you wish us Birthdays? its not either of our birthdays random! maybe SintonFan had too much fun last night. :eek: :D

onfirebball05mustang
02-07-2005, 11:04 AM

i was wondering about that, too...i guess we just needed another reason to celebrat monday?!:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2005, 11:33 AM

I was wondering "what the heck" but relied on the (perceived) superior intelligence of others on the board!:rolleyes: :D :D

pirate44
02-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I was wondering "what the heck" but relied on the (perceived) superior intelligence of others on the board!:rolleyes: :D :D
SintonFan is losing alot of credibility here.:mad:

District303aPastPlayer
02-07-2005, 11:34 AM

i have an idea... i help out with precal... you take me to big fisherman, since its my b-day :D

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2005, 11:43 AM
i have an idea... i help out with precal... you take me to big fisherman, since its my b-day :D

You are on your toes for a Monday! Sounds like I can't win in this deal!:D

My resources (lunch money) is already depleted since I had to go to municipal court this morning with the son. These policemen just have no sense of humor when it comes to expired registration stickers....especially ones expired since October!:eek:

I have a feeling I either lost the notice or didn't receive it in the mail. Who in the heck looks at those things when driving, even though it is right in front of your eyes!:rolleyes: :D

Bandera YaYa
02-07-2005, 11:46 AM
I agree....who looks at them!! Just another way to get your money!! URG!!! :mad:

District303aPastPlayer
02-07-2005, 11:48 AM
You are on your toes for a Monday! Sounds like I can't win in this deal!:D

My resources (lunch money) is already depleted since I had to go to municipal court this morning with the son. These policemen just have no sense of humor when it comes to expired registration stickers....especially ones expired since October!:eek:

I have a feeling I either lost the notice or didn't receive it in the mail. Who in the heck looks at those things when driving, even though it is right in front of your eyes!:rolleyes: :D

you know, as police pass me, i have noticed that they stare down my bottom corner of my windshield... kinda scary that they arent watching the road when they do that.

on a side note... i saw, at htowntransplants apartment complex, that a sticker was expired, and the CCPD came by and put a notice on the windshield that they would tow the car, since it was not legal to be on the streets.

District303aPastPlayer
02-08-2005, 12:31 AM
did we ever figure this one out?

big daddy russ
02-08-2005, 12:50 AM
you know, as police pass me, i have noticed that they stare down my bottom corner of my windshield... kinda scary that they arent watching the road when they do that.

on a side note... i saw, at htowntransplants apartment complex, that a sticker was expired, and the CCPD came by and put a notice on the windshield that they would tow the car, since it was not legal to be on the streets. They can't do that unless the car is driving down the road. I've met quite a few Corpus and Portland cops like that.

And what I think happened was he might have just seen that we were online and in a drunken, post-Super Bowl party stupor mistakenly thought that it was our B-days. And thank you, SF.

District303aPastPlayer
02-08-2005, 12:53 AM
in any event, happy birthday russ.. and for the record... i wasnt online last night either