PDA

View Full Version : Some Big 12 recruit signings

PhiI C
02-05-2005, 11:16 PM
in women's college soccer that is. It isn't easy to dig around for this information but this is what I have as of right now. Signing day for women's soccer was also February 2 but not much attention was given to it as was given for football recruits.

The following are signees for the schools listed

Baylor:

Amanda McGraph, F, Texas
Millie Smith, MF, Dallas

Texas A&M University

Cydne Currie, F, Dallas
Natalie Currie, MF, Dallas
Emily Peterson, D, Oklahoma
Laura Grace Robinson, MF, Texas
Micah Stephens, D, Texas

Both Baylor and Texas A&M University have confirmed their signings. Texas has some committments but they are not confirmed. Texas went out of State to get some recruits.

Erin Davis, MF, Florida
Jill Gilbeau, D, California
Kasey Moore, D/MF, California
Callie Raymond, GK, Florida

I don't know how the classes ranked nationwide but hopefully I will know more soon. If anyone can help please do so so we can have the information.

PhiI C
02-06-2005, 01:07 AM
North Carolina who is a powerhouse every year in NCAA women's college soccer has always prided itself on getting at least one player from Texas. They had four listed as recruits this year but none of them are Texans.

PhiI C
02-06-2005, 06:33 PM
From what I have gathered with in limited information is that no one has completely dominated the recruiting and there are lots of good recruits out there with enough to go around. However it appears the West Coast Teams are given slight edge in the recruiting.

Phil C
02-07-2005, 02:41 PM
With the talent the Lady Aggies have (they only lost one starter to graduation and had mostly freshmen and sophomores on their team last year - Big 12 champions) that if just two or three of these recruits turn out to be good ones they will have a tough team in soccer. Even if none of them were to make the team they would still be great. It would be great if the Lady Aggies could make the final 4 since they would have the home field advantage and might anyway for all of the playoffs. Of course I have to root for UT but the Aggies could rule this year. You Aggies attend those games in College Station this year and cheer for those Ladies that work hard on the field and in the classroom. This is by order of the GodFather. :)

And that goes for UT fans also except for KTJ because of his schedule. If things work out Sinton 66 and I may show up too to check up on you. :)