PDA

View Full Version : for turbo dud, gotta luv U.T.

panther power
02-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Orchard - the only writer not in bed with UT Athletics

I want to thank Phil Orchard for not following other columnists and turning the sports section of The Daily Texan into a fan club newsletter. Yes, we go to UT. And yes, we like watching our Longhorns win. However, constructive criticism is needed in most cases.

Mr. Orchard is the first person to bring to light the fact that Vince Young has no arm whatsoever and cannot throw a football at the college level. I find it laughable that Young says "I could always throw." On a number of occasions, I watched him play in high school; even then, he was just getting by with his throws. Our running game is great, but who knows what it would be with Chance Mock, a quarterback with a cannon for a right arm?

I hope while I am still here Mack Brown will make the right decision at quarterback just once.

Steve Thorpe
English senior

1976 Abe Lemons, University of Texas basketball coach, when asked if he felt his team should be ranked in the Top Twenty this season: "You mean in the state?"

What do you call an Aggie after graduation?

Boss.

A scientist from the University of Texas has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention, the scientist was taken outside by a large group of cowboys and had the **** kicked out of him.

can't we just get along....

LH Panther Mom
02-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by panther power

A scientist from the University of Texas has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention, the scientist was taken outside by a large group of cowboys and had the **** kicked out of him.

Obviously you don't get the rules....to save the mods some time, I edited the quote. :mad:

HighSchool Fan
02-04-2005, 12:51 PM
if you would read other post, you would see where a MOD said this is a high school board, take the college stuff somewhere else.

Ranger Mom
02-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Thanks LHPMom for taking up my slack!!:D

I edited the original statement also!

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-04-2005, 05:22 PM
am i the only one who sees panther power taking this whole "friendly rivalry" a bit too far?:confused:

AP Panther Fan
02-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
am i the only one who sees panther power taking this whole "friendly rivalry" a bit too far?:confused:

Some of us are just ignoring it until he ticks off the wrong person....just a matter of time, I would guess! ;)

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-04-2005, 05:29 PM
thats a great idea AP Panther Fan!:nerd: <------ is me sometimes:D

sinton66
02-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by panther power

Here's a wee hint, most of US already do.

AggieJohn
08-10-2005, 12:38 AM
i was just looking over this, i know this dude, he was my best friends roommate when he was at ut

injuredinmelee
08-10-2005, 04:47 AM
enough of that.