PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Lakers Reports

PhiI C
02-03-2005, 11:43 PM
At half time the Spurs lead 43 to 40. I don't know if they can hold it though which is a shame for Coach Poppovitch because if they could win he could get to coach the west in the all star game.

A serious concern is that Tim Duncan is not in the game and has hurt his knee. If the injury is serious and he is out for the season then there goes the Spurs chances to win the NBA this year. :(

Astrosdawg07
02-03-2005, 11:55 PM
GO TIMMY D!

Bandera YaYa
02-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Man, Tim Duncan and all the Spurs can hang tough...especially against these Lakers........no doubt in my mind. They are my team!!! IF you are a Lakers fan.....you are in for a whooping!!! No one can stop the Spurs now....and Pop doesn't even want to be the All Star coach...he wants to rest, but it looks like he isn't going to get his wish!! Manu had better make the All Star team or I for one, along with Charles Barkley, will not even watch that game!!!

PhiI C
02-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Lakers are coming back in the last few minutes though.

PhiI C
02-04-2005, 01:07 AM
Spurs win 103 to 91! Greg Poppovitch coaches the west in the NBA All-Star Game! And it looks like Tim Duncan is ok. They did rest him to not take a chance which was very wise.