PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for us!

LH Panther Mom
02-03-2005, 09:57 PM
After getting beat quite soundly in Wimberley in December, the 8th grade boys B-team (basketball) pulled off a HUGE win today at home against Wimberley B-team. After being down 10-2 at one point, they came back to win 26-25 with :04 left.

Congrats to the majority of the second string - you're the ones that got us back & kept us in the game. #55 (aka bb #54) great job on your 6! And to Matt, WTG on the winning bucket! :clap:

Man, I sure forgot what it was like to have to sit next to the Wimberley fans during basketball. :rolleyes:

big daddy russ
02-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Congratulations.

44INAROW
02-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
After getting beat quite soundly in Wimberley in December, the 8th grade boys B-team (basketball) pulled off a HUGE win today at home against Wimberley B-team. After being down 10-2 at one point, they came back to win 26-25 with :04 left.

Congrats to the majority of the second string - you're the ones that got us back & kept us in the game. #55 (aka bb #54) great job on your 6! And to Matt, WTG on the winning bucket! :clap:

Man, I sure forgot what it was like to have to sit next to the Wimberley fans during basketball. :rolleyes:

Way to go LH 8th Graders.
I have not had the pleasure of dealing with any Wimberley fans, but if they are ANYTHING like that Topjaw guy from "one of those other sites" I feel your pain. :p

LH Panther Mom
02-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Way to go LH 8th Graders.
I have not had the pleasure of dealing with any Wimberley fans, but if they are ANYTHING like that Topjaw guy from "one of those other sites" I feel your pain. :p

Topjaw is a NICE guy comparatively. The games started late, so I got there just after the start of 2nd qtr of the 7th-A game. That was a great game to watch - those boys can play some b-ball. Final was 61-32, LH.

It's a good thing hubby got there when he did - I made him sit between a Texas mom & I....words had been had & it was only going to go downhill.

SintonFan
02-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Congratulations!
At least you had true Texas spirit, L H Panther Mom!:clap: :clap: :clap: