PDA

View Full Version : Texas Loses Pitching ACE to Grades

CHSBaseball07
02-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Texas.....AGAIN ....(WE seem to be having this problem) has lost another star athlete to grades....Sam LeCure...the best pitcher on the staff is done for the year because he couldnt pass.....

STUDY
STUDY
STUDY
STUDY

Its that easy

CHS_CG
02-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by CHSBaseball07
Texas.....AGAIN ....(WE seem to be having this problem) has lost another star athlete to grades....Sam LeCure...the best pitcher on the staff is done for the year because he couldnt pass.....

STUDY
STUDY
STUDY
STUDY

Its that easy

lol do you study hun? I know you didnt Tuesday night between baseball practice and the basketball game lol :p

CHSBaseball07
02-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Ok maybe you are right but if i had a National Championship season on my shoulders i would probably hit the books every now and then

CHS_CG
02-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by CHSBaseball07
Ok maybe you are right but if i had a National Championship season on my shoulders i would probably hit the books every now and then

I would hope so.. if you were at UT I would have to drive to austin and kick ur butt if you couldnt play bc of grades!

KTJ
02-03-2005, 11:04 PM
That's not the whole story CHS. Sam has a learning disability that he just found out about. He tried to petition the grades but that got denied today.

I'm sure I can find an article for you if you'd like.

CHS_CG
02-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
That's not the whole story CHS. Sam has a learning disability that he just found out about. He tried to petition the grades but that got denied today.

I'm sure I can find an article for you if you'd like.

if the CHS was to me.. I was just talkin about if CHSBaseball couldnt play bc of grades i would go kick him.. I dont know this guys story. if it wasnt to me then thats cool too.

KTJ
02-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
if the CHS was to me.. I was just talkin about if CHSBaseball couldnt play bc of grades i would go kick him.. I dont know this guys story. if it wasnt to me then thats cool too.

Oh, my bad. :D

It was for the other CHS. But I'm sure you found it useful too. :)