PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper's "Ice"

spiveyrat
02-03-2005, 04:38 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/specials/playoffs/2004/02/02/bc.fbn.superbowl.culpep.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

pirate44
02-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/specials/playoffs/2004/02/02/bc.fbn.superbowl.culpep.ap/index.html?cnn=yes
what gave him the bright idea to give it to him in the first place.:crazy:

Holmes_Fans
02-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
what gave him the bright idea to give it to him in the first place.:crazy:

Maybe the kid saying "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-03-2005, 06:01 PM
what a punk!!! he makes millions, what is a few g's? oh well, i guess this is just another notch in our society of the rich getting richer and laughing at the poor. i hope the kid recovers from his injuries!!!

pirate44
02-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
Maybe the kid saying "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
and i suppose if the kid told him to jump off a bridge...:rolleyes:

Holmes_Fans
02-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
what a punk!!! he makes millions, what is a few g's? oh well, i guess this is just another notch in our society of the rich getting richer and laughing at the poor. i hope the kid recovers from his injuries!!!
I think the reason he took it back was because of the reaction of the parents. So instead he was gonna send them something that couldn't as easily be stolen.

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
I think the reason he took it back was because of the reaction of the parents. So instead he was gonna send them something that couldn't as easily be stolen. i guess i can understand that. why doesnt he pay the hospital bill for a few months or something, that would be a very nice gift, IMHO. but its his money, so i will let him decide what he does w/ it.

big daddy russ
02-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Hey now, I know people who make $100K a year who realize that $100 is a lot of money. As a matter of fact, I know quite a few people who make quite a bit more that don't donate a dime of it to anything or anyone.

Just playing the Devil's advocate over here.;)

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-03-2005, 06:54 PM
all im saying is, its only money. it comes it goes. it should be spent on something worth while and used to help someone or something. that may be because i have never found myself wrapped up too much w/ material things. i like them just like the next guy, but i dont need them. if i can get by like that, why cant someone else?

big daddy russ
02-03-2005, 07:01 PM
True that. I always valued things that can't be bought more than material posessions, but then again I'm a poor white boy.