PDA

View Full Version : funny joke!!!!

panther power
02-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Several young boys were playing football in a park in Dallas when a large Rottwieller got away from it's owner and attacked one of the boys. One of the boy's friends grabbed a large stick off the ground, stuck it through the dog's collar, gave it a sharp twist, breaking the neck of the mean dog, and saving his friend from possible death.

A sports reporter from a Dallas newspaper happened to be driving by and witnessed the whole event.
He ran to the boy that had saved his friend's life and said "Son, that was a remarkable act of heroism, saving your friend like that. I'm going to write an article about you for the paper and title it 'Young Longhorn fan saves friend from vicious dog'."

The boy looked at the reporter and said, "but sir, I'm not a Longhorn fan".

"Oh" says the reporter, "I'll make it 'Young Aggies fan saves friend from vicious dog'."

"But sir" says the boy, "I'm not an Aggies fan either."

"You must not be from Texas then, everyone is either a Longhorn or Aggie fan in Texas."

"No sir, I'm from Oklahoma, down here visiting my cousin, and I'm a huge Sooner fan."

The headline in the paper the next morning read:

"Delinquent Little Bastard from Oklahoma Kills Beloved Family Pet!"

44INAROW
02-02-2005, 10:22 PM
pantherpower.. did you try what I told you?

panther power
02-02-2005, 10:28 PM
yeah thank you mam!, im gonna be puttin alot of pics on here, thanks

jason
02-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by panther power
yeah thank you mam!, im gonna be puttin alot of pics on here, thanks great

look what you've done '44

44INAROW
02-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by jason
great

look what you've done '44

OOPS - I didn't mean to get into the middle of anything - was just showing him how to post a picture - - it's your fault for teaching me....... (how's that for digging the hole deeper) lol..............:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: