PDA

View Full Version : UT Lady Horns beat Texas A&M Lady Aggies in basketball tonight!

PhiI C
02-02-2005, 10:06 PM
I told the UT fans I would have encouraging news and this is it. The Lady Horns won 77 to 62! This evens up the State Farm Lone Star showdown now at 3 points each with some of Texas strong events coming up later this month. Look for Texas to finally take the lead in the Showdown for good after this month. The GodFather has spoken. :)

KTJ
02-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Didn't get to go to this game Phil. I had to ref some intramural basketball games over at Gregory.

Good job ladies!

PhiI C
02-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Looking at the Stats KTJ the encouraging thing is that maybe Heather is starting to come out of her shooting slump. If so then look out. These Lady Horns could be tough in the playoffs and the rest of the year. The Lady Aggies may be good too. They are a young team and improving every game.

sahen
02-03-2005, 02:22 AM
Baylor took out K-State tonight in waco too Phil...72-62...now BU is back in good position for the Big 12 title, now for Tech in lubbock on saturday.....

Phil C
02-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by sahen
Baylor took out K-State tonight in waco too Phil...72-62...now BU is back in good position for the Big 12 title, now for Tech in lubbock on saturday.....

Tech is always extra tough in Lubbock. Good Luck. Lady Bears should take it though if they play their best.

KTJ
02-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Is that game on TV?

Jody
02-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I told the UT fans I would have encouraging news and this is it. The Lady Horns won 77 to 62! This evens up the State Farm Lone Star showdown now at 3 points each with some of Texas strong events coming up later this month. Look for Texas to finally take the lead in the Showdown for good after this month. The GodFather has spoken. :)

Wishful thinking....got to give you credit for that......:D :D Go Aggies!

sahen
02-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Is that game on TV?
no KTJ, i wish it was however i can't complain too much FoxSportsNet is showing the our Men take on OSU in waco, i'll be at that game...