PDA

View Full Version : Hey AP Panther Fan!

Phil C
02-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Are you going to be at the basketball game in Sinton Friday night? Maybe we can meet if you are. As usual I will be wearing my black San Antonio Spurs cap.

pirate44
02-02-2005, 04:44 PM
as of right now im planning on going with my wife and son. i hope its an entertaining game.

PhiI C
02-03-2005, 12:28 AM
I overlooked something I have to go to for a while Friday night. I may be able to get there and catch part of the boys' varsity game though.

District303aPastPlayer
02-03-2005, 01:04 AM
i actually am off that friday... but i have to ask the girlfriend =x

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Hey guys....I am going to try to make it. My daughter (12) has been having basketball practice on Friday nights, so I am kinda up in the air.:)

P.S. Our varsity baseball team will be scrimmaging you guys next Tuesday in Sinton at 5:00 (I believe). It is on our schedule, check yours.

pirate44
02-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Hey guys....I am going to try to make it. My daughter (12) has been having basketball practice on Friday nights, so I am kinda up in the air.:)

P.S. Our varsity baseball team will be scrimmaging you guys next Tuesday in Sinton at 5:00 (I believe). It is on our schedule, check yours.
right you are, on that baseball scrimage AP. feb. 8th at 5:00 in Sinton

District303aPastPlayer
02-03-2005, 11:02 AM
are we gonna have a lil get together at the AP/Sinton scrmmage?

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
are we gonna have a lil get together at the AP/Sinton scrmmage?

The one thing you can count on is me being there and seeing those of you that can make it! :cool:

Heck, I bet we can even get P4State there....since it's not basketball!:D

pirate44
02-03-2005, 12:11 PM
do they charge at baseball scrimages?

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
do they charge at baseball scrimages?

Not normally for scrimmages, but then again....we are coming over to play on your fancy field!:D

Just Kidding....I really do like it! Great sound system too!

Phil C
02-03-2005, 12:21 PM
I don't know if they charge for scrimmages or not. I know they didn't for football so they probably don't. I may have to pay anyway because on Tuesday night I will be watching Sinton play Rockport-Fulton which will also be in Sinton. Of course the way the weather is going we may have some cancellations. :( But that happens a lot in February.

pirate44
02-07-2005, 12:28 PM
im going to try to make it and probably only for a short while, but it may be just my son and me. my wife has class on tuesdays and thursaday nights and i drop her off and pick her up.

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2005, 01:02 PM
I got to go watch our boys scrimmage themselves this past Saturday. We still have alot of work to do, but the team is looking good. Should have a good pitching rotation and alot of returning talent as well as some talented kids moving up! I am really glad it is baseball season!:D

You might know while we are watching baseball tomorrow, our basketball team will be playing Goliad in AP....crunch time!:)

Phil C
02-07-2005, 02:12 PM
I got to go watch our boys scrimmage themselves this past Saturday. We still have alot of work to do, but the team is looking good. Should have a good pitching rotation and alot of returning talent as well as some talented kids moving up! I am really glad it is baseball season!:D

You might know while we are watching baseball tomorrow, our basketball team will be playing Goliad in AP....crunch time!:)

Hey AP tell them after the game to get on the bus and get out of town. Don't stop at the Goliad Whataburger to eat. If they are going to eat wait till you get to the Refugio Whataburger. In fact all visiting fans would probably be wise to get out of town right after the game.

pirate44
02-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey AP tell them after the game to get on the bus and get out of town. Don't stop at the Goliad Whataburger to eat. If they are going to eat wait till you get to the Refugio Whataburger. In fact all visiting fans would probably be wise to get out of town right after the game.
sounds like a "war zone" and not a small texas town you're refering to Phil C

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2005, 04:08 PM
sounds like a "war zone" and not a small texas town you're refering to Phil C

Must be a story here.... :thinking:

Well, the good thing is that they are traveling to AP rather than vice versa! I will certainly keep this in mind though for upcoming baseball games.

Reminds me of a funny story (I sound like Bull)...when going to Goliad for a football game this last season, we didn't know where the stadium was. I actually convinced my husband to stop and let me ask. Well, he stopped at this little liquor store that had an elderly man behind the counter. When I walked in, I guess I startled him because he spilled a big coke all over his desk. I then had to wait about 10 minutes for him to totter around, clean up his mess and then try to give me directions. It was one time I wish we would have just kept driving!:D

pirate44
02-07-2005, 04:20 PM

Well, the good thing is that they are traveling to AP rather than vice versa! I will certainly keep this in mind though for upcoming baseball games.

Reminds me of a funny story (I sound like Bull)...when going to Goliad for a football game this last season, we didn't know where the stadium was. I actually convinced my husband to stop and let me ask. Well, he stopped at this little liquor store that had an elderly man behind the counter. When I walked in, I guess I startled him because he spilled a big coke all over his desk. I then had to wait about 10 minutes for him to totter around, clean up his mess and then try to give me directions. It was one time I wish we would have just kept driving!:D
that's why men never stop to ask for directions. we have the forethought to anticipate stuff like that.

Bullaholic
02-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Did Phil tell you guys that he owns 50% of the Refugio Whataburger? (Just kiddin', Phil---I know you are concerned about the teams and fans staying out of trouble.)

Phil C
02-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Did Phil tell you guys that he owns 50% of the Refugio Whataburger? (Just kiddin', Phil---I know you are concerned about the teams and fans staying out of trouble.)

I wish I did though! :D

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2005, 04:31 PM
that's why men never stop to ask for directions. we have the forethought to anticipate stuff like that.

LOL....you and others that frequent the Psychic Friends Hotline! :rolleyes: :D

You crack me up!

pirate44
02-07-2005, 04:50 PM
LOL....you and others that frequent the Psychic Friends Hotline! :rolleyes: :D

You crack me up!
never again. not since Miss Cleo got the best of me and my bank account:doh:

Bullaholic
02-07-2005, 05:00 PM

You know I always got a "story", AP.....I stopped for directions once in a little combo quickstop/liquor store. As I was talking to the clerk---I saw something "move" on the gal that was standing next to me looking at magazines. I looked again, and YUP---something had moved allright. She had a small pet boa constrictor around her neck! I told the guy real fast---"Thanks , buddy I can find my way from here." as I ran out the door backwards.

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You know I always got a "story", AP.....I stopped for directions once in a little combo quickstop/liquor store. As I was talking to the clerk---I saw something "move" on the gal that was standing next to me looking at magazines. I looked again, and YUP---something had moved allright. She had a small pet boa constrictor around her neck! I told the guy real fast---"Thanks , buddy I can find my way from here." as I ran out the door backwards.

LOL...Now THAT'S Funny! She could have probably robbed the store without anyone giving her much trouble. Who needs a gun when you have a pet boa? :)

It is pretty neat that you admitted to stopping for directions. Sometimes those stops just don't turn out the way we would like!:D