PDA

View Full Version : Two possible pivitol games next year!

Old Cardinal
04-29-2002, 04:32 PM
Last year I predicted that Sinton would represent Region IV and Bridge City would represent Region III. Well this year two good ex-4A's have entered the picture. Sinton will play a good team, Burnet, to determine the Region IV Championship. In Region III, Bridge City and Jasper will determine the Region III top team, in the third round. If the games were early in the season, I would say the ex-4A's would prevail. However, B.C. is loaded with seasoned Seniors and an adequate Coach and Sinton has a great returning skill program. I look for these two games to be toss-ups in the postseason for next year to determine Regional Champions.

Reveille
05-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Old Cardinal, you are still in the Steve Wooster era. Jasper will beat Bridge City like we did when we were each in 4-A. You couldn't beat Newton last year. What makes you think you guys can beat Jasper this year? .........Duckbutter, how about throwing in your two cents on this one.

duckbutter
05-03-2002, 03:30 PM
BC may have a strong team next yr but I really don't think they will beat Jasper. The only way Jasper will get beat, short of the state final, is if Jasper looses a lot of kids to grades, injurys, jail, mamma's cookin' ect... I think Everman may the only team in the state that even has a chance to beat Jasper. As bad as I hate to admit it, they will be VERY GOOD!