PDA

View Full Version : A look at 2A baseball projections

Old Cardinal
02-01-2005, 06:00 PM
I would list the top three as #1 Woodville #2 Elkhart and #3 Nacogdoches-Central Heights. Woodville is a potent dropdown from rugged 3A hardball. They always face a schedule of 3A and 4A better teams each season. That grueling scheduling will make them potent in 2A ball.
Elkhart returns their whole team and has a lot going for them. Look for them to more than hold their own.
Nacogdoches Central Heights is the defending State Champ. They are unique in that serious youth in the Lufkin/Nacogdoches try to talk their parents into moving into that school area. They know they will get good Coaching and will be on a viable teamwork centered team....Well that is my predictions, what's yours for 2A.

Hupernikomen
02-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Why move to Central Heights to play baseball when Barbers Hill has higher paying jobs, better coaches and super fans?

VWG
02-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Holliday has got to be up there, something like four consecutive trips to state in Region I.
Ponder returns a lot of kids from last year, so they should be a contender again.
Brock is also a solid 2A program.

XMan
02-01-2005, 07:44 PM
If Bridge City were in 2A I would take them as my favorite. I would bet my Bubba Thurman baseball card against your Steve Martin card the Cards could win it all in 2A this year!!!!!!!!