PDA

View Full Version : A little somethin for Gsquared

Panther Ross
02-01-2005, 11:51 AM
I am sure you are aware that the aggies have one of the top recruting class this season, and the highest number of all american squad in the nation. I don't think the Shorthorns will be able to hang with the Aggies for long.

Gsquared
02-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
I am sure you are aware that the aggies have one of the top recruting class this season, and the highest number of all american squad in the nation. I don't think the Shorthorns will be able to hang with the Aggies for long.
Lol, ok. Id be willing to take that bet anyday. Hope to see A&M do well but they got a while to catch Texas.

Gsquared
02-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Oh yeah, go and see who signed more Rivals 100 players. Texas or A&M. Tell me what you find.

pirate44
02-01-2005, 01:16 PM
hey G2, congrats on posting 1500. doesnt that mean you get an avatar?:clap:

big daddy russ
02-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Hey G2, on a scale of 1-10 where would my dorkiness rate for loving that movie? What about for being a Van Damme fan?

Gsquared
02-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hey G2, on a scale of 1-10 where would my dorkiness rate for loving that movie? What about for being a Van Damme fan?
Id say only about a 6 Its a really good movie :clap: Oh yeah, and since somebody thinks A&M buried Texas in commitments this year, this link shows the commitments from the state of Texas. Kinda looks like Texas is either neck and neck. Texas got more of the top 15 in the state.

Commitments from the state of Texas (http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=378&p=9&c=8)

HighSchool Fan
02-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Texas got more of the top 15 in the state.

Gsquared, it doesn't matter if texas got more in the top 15. they didn't get the top TE.:D

Gsquared
02-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Gsquared, it doesn't matter if texas got more in the top 15. they didn't get the top TE.:D
Hey, they got one heck of a TE from Diboll, Finley is a stud!! Then they got A LB from Grapvine that is a stud! That kid can play LB or slid over as a 7 technique. Im telling you, this Texas recruiting class is being over looked for some reason. Its solid!

big daddy russ
02-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Guys, Texas doesn't need a top-five recruiting class this year. They already have the weapons, they just need to fill holes.

JasperDog94
02-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Shorthorns :rolleyes: (sigh) Isn't it a little early in the year to be starting this?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: