PDA

View Full Version : Texas got some good ones

Gsquared
02-01-2005, 07:18 AM
Dont know why everyone just looks at the LA boy but that aint a bad loss. Texas signed ALOT of good ones! Melton from Grapevine will be one of the better Linebackers in the country if continues to develop. Trust me, alot of aggies are chunking their panties in the air but in two years, the Horns will still be whipping the Ags and will be doing it with the recruits they signed this year. Its night and day between the two programs and will be for a while. All right, im out for now so I wont see the flamin from the Aggies. :clap:

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2005, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
All right, im out for now so I wont see the flamin from the Aggies. :clap:

Chicken! :D

Gsquared
02-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Chicken! :D
Turkey! :o

Ranger Mom
02-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Need I remind you two of the rules??

2). Do not engage in personal attacks.
Avoid name calling. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable.

:D :D :D :D

(I personally like the flavor of both chicken and turkey):p

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Avoid name calling. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable.

Awww, man. That took all the fun out of it. :weeping: :weeping:

Gsquared
02-01-2005, 10:05 AM

Turken!

JasperDog94
02-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Avoid name calling. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Yeah, G2, cause we all know that nobody on this board engages in name calling...:D :D :D

whereugo
02-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Melton won't see much time - linebackers from Texarkana will be holding it down at Texas.

whereugo
02-01-2005, 08:31 PM
...and unless I'm a day behind or G is a day ahead - signing day is still tomorrow - hadn't anybody "signed" yet - there's still time for changing one's mind - lol

Gsquared
02-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by whereugo
Melton won't see much time - linebackers from Texarkana will be holding it down at Texas.
Melton is the most versitile player that has or will commit to Texas this year. You can play him as a Will or Sam, line him up as a DE or even slide him in as a 2 technique (if you put 20lbs on him). I think he can be a Larry Dibbills with better wheels. Oh yeah, your correct, signing day is today.