PDA

View Full Version : Another Benefit for Aggieland in getting Bennett

PhiI C
02-01-2005, 12:57 AM
is that he may play basketball too. He said he was wanting a school that might let him play basketball too. It will be interesting to see because he is a good football and basketball player.

AggieJohn
02-01-2005, 01:01 AM
he will be very important

PhiI C
02-01-2005, 01:02 AM
It would be something if he can do both sports and keep his grades up. I hope he pulls it off.

AggieJohn
02-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
It would be something if he can do both sports and keep his grades up. I hope he pulls it off.
we have poeple hired by the athletic department that make them sign a paper coming into each class and at the end when they leave they have to sign too...only if they have below 3.0

PhiI C
02-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
we have poeple hired by the athletic department that make them sign a paper coming into each class and at the end when they leave they have to sign too...only if they have below 3.0

That is good. It tells me that besides wanting them eligible they want them to get an education too. I remember they did the same thing at when I went to college and if they were not doing too good the ones that had low grades had to meet at the library for study hall and tutors were available (for everyone though not just athletes). One of the best math tutors was a big football player.

AggieJohn
02-01-2005, 01:14 AM
well i know that during the spring they have a mandatory 2 hours of tutoring at the bright complex that they have to attend.....also if they don't come to class they have to report at 6 a.m. in the mornign to run