PDA

View Full Version : UT having a great day.......NOT!!!!!

panther power
01-31-2005, 11:59 PM
UT having a great day! NOT!!!!!!!

we land bennett, and you lose the qb from louisiania, damn mack must be cutting down on the money handed out for recruiting.

GIG EM' AGGIES!!!!!

B-E-A-T the hell outta T.U....................WHOOP!!!!!

PhiI C
02-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Another Aggie Crows! :)

AggieJohn
02-01-2005, 12:13 AM
good bull

JasperDog94
02-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by panther power

we land bennett, and you lose the qb from louisiania, damn mack must be cutting down on the money handed out for recruiting.

GIG EM' AGGIES!!!!!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Need I remind you two of the rules??

2). Do not engage in personal attacks.
Avoid name calling.

Jet1
02-01-2005, 04:12 PM
panther power tends to forget the rules

Bullaholic
02-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
good bull

Thanks for the acknowlegement, AJ, but the credit goes to Phil C.

rholl
02-01-2005, 04:57 PM
So Panther...is old Jackie showing Fran the way to dole out the money????????
I'm sure UT's class will compete quite well.

rockdale80
02-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

please. I have read a post by almost everyone name calling someone in the public eye....i.e. Mack Brown.

panther power
02-01-2005, 08:43 PM
jet1 your one to talk..........

if you don't like what i have to say, don't click your mouse on my thread, it's that simple...

jason
02-01-2005, 08:48 PM
louisiania must be that a&m schoolin.....

panther power
02-01-2005, 08:56 PM
where u at bud?

Old Dog
02-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Well, I'll probably catch hell for this, but I've gotta say it. I have been an Aggie supporter since the days of John David Crow, but it still absolutely amazes me how some of you younger Ags can manage to get both of your feet in your mouths at the same time!

Enough said, you can drop your wrath on me now!!!!

KTJ
02-01-2005, 11:22 PM
jet1 your one to talk..........

if you don't like what i have to say, don't click your mouse on my thread, it's that simple...

Why are you starting stuff just out of no where? Your credibility is going downhill fast--that is if you had any to begin with. And you, as well as some of your buddies on here, are really putting your school in a bad light, as well as holding true to some of the Aggie stereotypes.

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
Well, I'll probably catch hell for this, but I've gotta say it. I have been an Aggie supporter since the days of John David Crow, but it still absolutely amazes me how some of you younger Ags can manage to get both of your feet in your mouths at the same time!

Very well put, Old Dog! :clap: :clap:

lepfan
02-01-2005, 11:31 PM

Well stated!! I am not an Aggie fan but have a lot of Aggie friends....who do not seem to be as obnoxious as these younger ones are. Are these guys so full of enthusiasm that they can not see themselves making a fool?

Bullaholic
02-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Well stated!! I am not an Aggie fan but have a lot of Aggie friends....who do not seem to be as obnoxious as these younger ones are. Are these guys so full of enthusiasm that they can not see themselves making a fool?

Only you older folks will remember this--- "Young men are passionate." -- King Faisal (played by Alec Guiness) in "Lawrence of Arabia" when replying to Lawrence's superior officer about his insubordinate attitude in supporting the Arab cause over the British position.

AggieJohn
02-02-2005, 01:49 AM

Enough said, you can drop your wrath on me now!!!! He still tries to make it too the games...

AggieJohn
02-02-2005, 01:50 AM
good bull

Originally posted by Bullaholic
Thanks for the acknowlegement, AJ, but the credit goes to Phil C.

i hope your joking

AggieJohn
02-02-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by jason
must be that a&m schoolin

or central texas college....

panther power
02-02-2005, 08:16 PM
don't hate on me for what i say...i can speak my mind like any other person in here.

I came across rude and for that i am sorry but as far as what i said and what i believe in, no one on here really knows one another so how can you judge ones character by what you read on a screen?

Apoligizees going out to all ags i offended, gig' em ags.....

Bullaholic
02-02-2005, 09:24 PM
i hope your joking

I think we are on different pages, AJ. I thought you were acknowledging a post by Phil C. as mine with your post "good bull". Now I see there is no comma between "good" and "bull", so I read your post wrong. Sorry.

ILS1
02-02-2005, 10:33 PM

GIG EM' AGGIES!!!!!

Don't forget great teams aren't made in February. Great teams are made and usually are playing and WINNING in January!!!

:eek: