PDA

View Full Version : UT it will get worse be encouraged.

PhiI C
01-31-2005, 11:36 PM
UT will not get Perrilloux. My sources still say he is going to LSU although he has said he is going to shock the world. The only thing that young man can do to shock the GodFather is to prove that he is good to his word and attend UT but it isn't going to happen. But I will have encouraging words soon so do not be discouraged.

sahen
01-31-2005, 11:56 PM
they rnt gonna get quan cosby either.....he is gonna go to OU or Baylor...well in my opinion

Bullaholic
02-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
UT will not get Perrilloux. My sources still say he is going to LSU although he has said he is going to shock the world. The only thing that young man can do to shock the GodFather is to prove that he is good to his word and attend UT but it isn't going to happen. But I will have encouraging words soon so do not be discouraged.

Phil....I'm probably guessing, but I'll bet that with the French name, "Perrilloux", this young man has some relatives with roots in Louisiana. That could be a factor, if true.

PhiI C
02-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Phil....I'm probably guessing, but I'll bet that with the French name, "Perrilloux", this young man has some relatives with roots in Louisiana. That could be a factor, if true.

I am sure you are right there Bull!

AggieJohn
02-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by sahen
they rnt gonna get quan cosby either.....he is gonna go to OU or Baylor...well in my opinion
and who is quan crosby

District303aPastPlayer
02-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
and who is quan crosby

didnt he graduate?

Swarm 51
02-01-2005, 01:01 AM
and who is quan crosby

Quan Crosby was an allstate quaterback at Mart. But, when the "green stuff" was waved in his face to play professional baseball, he chose that instead of a football scholarship. Quan never made it out of minor league league, so gave that up and now hopes to make it in college football.

AggieJohn
02-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Swarm 51
Quan Crosby was an allstate quaterback at Mart. But, when the "green stuff" was waved in his face to play professional baseball, he chose that instead of a football scholarship. Quan never made it out of minor league league, so gave that up and now hopes to make it in college football.

a.k.a. drew henson

is he cleared by the NCAA

sahen
02-01-2005, 01:13 AM
a.k.a. drew henson

is he cleared by the NCAA
yes....thats why he is being recruited by OU, UT, Tennessee and Baylor so close to signing day....also he only had money in baseball, it didnt work out for him so he is going back to football....he cant play college baseball but he can play other sports....

sahen
02-01-2005, 01:17 AM
also it is Quan Cosby not Crosby....that could help if u looked something up on him....he was a top 100 recruit 4 years ago and signed w/ UT, however he went into the minor league baseball system where he decided it wasnt going to work out.....His contract comes up in June so he has decided to give up baseball and go back to football...Like it was said he was an all state QB at mart and he is projected to be either at WR or CB in college....whoever gets him will be lucky to have him as he is already matured and is a very good athelete....

JasperDog94
02-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by sahen
they rnt gonna get quan cosby either.....he is gonna go to OU or Baylor...well in my opinion Looks like G2 disagrees with you.

sahen
02-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Looks like G2 disagrees with you.

yah....i was wrong, so was all the recruiting sites/shows...thats what i get for trusting them....good for UT i guess, hopefully for quan he will see the field before he graduates...