PDA

View Full Version : Raider Powerlifting

CheerMom
01-30-2005, 10:40 AM
Congrats go out to the Raider boys and girls powerlifting team!! The boys and girls both brought home several medals this weekend, and the girls also got 2nd place team.
All of your hard work is paying off, and we are very proud of you all!!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-30-2005, 01:21 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: congrats to the raider powerlifting team!! how did your daughter finish CM?

CheerMom
01-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
:clap: :clap: :clap: congrats to the raider powerlifting team!! how did your daughter finish CM?

She came in second in her weight class. I'm proud of her performance. She did very well, and will continue to improve. Right now, I think, she is tied for 10th in the regional standings.

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
She came in second in her weight class. I'm proud of her performance. She did very well, and will continue to improve. Right now, I think, she is tied for 10th in the regional standings.

Wow! That's awesome! Tell her congrats!

Ranger Mom
01-30-2005, 06:17 PM
WOW!!

Big Congrats from me also!:clap:

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
She came in second in her weight class. I'm proud of her performance. She did very well, and will continue to improve. Right now, I think, she is tied for 10th in the regional standings. thats great news!! what are her powerlfting stats? is she a freshman, sophomore, or a junior? when is her teams next meet? good luck to her and the rest of the raider powerlifting team this year!

CheerMom
01-30-2005, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the congrats, everybody, I will pass them on to her.

"Bullfrog" check your pms.

rhs78
01-31-2005, 02:03 PM
CONGRATS TO THE RAIDER GIRLS THEY DID A GREAT JOB. PROUD OF THEM ALL. THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD AND ARE GETTING BETTER EVERY MEET.