PDA

View Full Version : Drive Thru Strip Club for sale on EBay

jason
01-30-2005, 09:19 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15825&item=4353224520&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2005, 09:53 AM
How much did you bid? :D

Bullaholic
01-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
How much did you bid? :D

You got it all wrong, LHPMom. It's at his house---he's trying to earn a little extra money. Go back and watch "Risky Business" again.

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You got it all wrong, LHPMom. It's at his house---he's trying to earn a little extra money. Go back and watch "Risky Business" again.

:doh: I should've known.

jason
01-30-2005, 10:29 AM
You got it all wrong, LHPMom. It's at his house---he's trying to earn a little extra money. shh, im tryin to keep it a secret from my folks.....

Bullaholic
01-30-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by jason
shh, im tryin to keep it a secret from my folks.....

Let me tell you a lttle story about that, jason. I know a business man in our town who had a son away at college. It seems that this young man came up with several "creative" ways to disguise extra credit card purchases from his dad. Well, it wasn't too long before his dad caught this young man and detailed to him every one of his "extra" charges and how he did it. The young man asked his dad how in the world he got caught. His dad said--"Son, did you think I didn't try all those things when I was in college?" :D

BHKrystal06
01-30-2005, 10:48 AM
Only Jason would find something like this....:rolleyes: :D

jason
01-30-2005, 10:50 AM
ha....my freshman year of college, me and a friend took a road trip to new orleans and mardi gras, we were there super bowl sunday when new england won on a field goal (the first time), well i thought i had plenty of cash, but i had to use an ATM....i got a phone call a few days after we got back asking where the 'atm - bourbon st, louisiana' had come from, my bank statement still went to my parents' house.....i was busted....but i have a tape to remember the trip :D

Bullaholic
01-30-2005, 11:09 AM
ha....my freshman year of college, me and a friend took a road trip to new orleans and mardi gras, we were there super bowl sunday when new england won on a field goal (the first time), well i thought i had plenty of cash, but i had to use an ATM....i got a phone call a few days after we got back asking where the 'atm - bourbon st, louisiana' had come from, my bank statement still went to my parents' house.....i was busted....but i have a tape to remember the trip :D

jason, many years go when I was 17 and living in New Orleans, several of my buddies and I went to the French Quarter on Mardi Gras Day. We made our way into Pat O'Briens and ordered "hurricanes". There was a German battleship in port at the time, and the courtyard was filled with German sailors. Next thing we knew, we were in the middle of a huge riot with bouncers carrying out sailors under each arm and tossing them in the street. I managed to work my way back to the entrance clutching my "trophy" hurricane glass with both hands. I finally made it back out onto St. Peter St. and sighed relief. I looked up and my jaw dropped to the ground. My dad was there standing on the corner "people" watching. He asked---"Now just what do you think you are doing, son?". Over 1,000,000 people on the streets of New Orleans that day, and my dad had to be in that exact spot. What incredible luck.

jason
01-30-2005, 07:48 PM
jason, many years go when I was 17 and living in New Orleans, several of my buddies and I went to the French Quarter on Mardi Gras Day. We made our way into Pat O'Briens and ordered "hurricanes". There was a German battleship in port at the time, and the courtyard was filled with German sailors. Next thing we knew, we were in the middle of a huge riot with bouncers carrying out sailors under each arm and tossing them in the street. I managed to work my way back to the entrance clutching my "trophy" hurricane glass with both hands. I finally made it back out onto St. Peter St. and sighed relief. I looked up and my jaw dropped to the ground. My dad was there standing on the corner "people" watching. He asked---"Now just what do you think you are doing, son?". Over 1,000,000 people on the streets of New Orleans that day, and my dad had to be in that exact spot. What incredible luck.

whats a hurricane? ive never heard of those... :D :D

AggieJohn
01-30-2005, 07:59 PM
allison, jason, fran, alicia, you know hurricanes:D

ej2525
01-31-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: I should've known.

You still realize that Jason had to go & "search" for those topics in order to find it right? :D

jason
01-31-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by ej2525
You still realize that Jason had to go & "search" for those topics in order to find it right? :D lol, no, i found it on www.collegehumor.com :D :D :D

ej2525
01-31-2005, 09:40 AM
lol, no, i found it on www.collegehumor.com :D :D :D

Sure you did!!! :rolleyes: :D

kaorder1999
01-31-2005, 09:41 AM
that is sad...

spiveyrat
01-31-2005, 09:53 AM
Looks like kind of a dump for the amount someone bid on it. :confused:

jason
01-31-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Looks like kind of a dump for the amount someone bid on it. :confused: you're not paying for the quality of the building, you're paying for the quality entertainment.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

spiveyrat
01-31-2005, 09:58 AM
you're not paying for the quality of the building, you're paying for the quality entertainment.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OH! :doh:

ej2525
01-31-2005, 10:39 AM
you're not paying for the quality of the building, you're paying for the quality entertainment.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And job security along with benefits!! :eek: