PDA

View Full Version : Anahuac 32 - Hardin-Jefferson 26

ball_hawk_5
10-19-2002, 12:43 PM
what happened to Hardin-Jefferson????

QBKilla
10-19-2002, 01:56 PM
Evidently they lost. I would just be worried about making the playoffs if I were you.

ball_hawk_5
10-19-2002, 02:02 PM
what makes u think we arent gonna make the playoffs.... were gonna be there so be ready to come with it

Merfy02
10-19-2002, 02:57 PM
Last night the Panthers put on a great performance, and came out on top with a well deserved victory. The Hawks went into halftime down by 1, and came back in the 2nd half showing a few signs of life. But Anahuac's defense was just too much for HJ. The AP offense did pretty good with #11 leading them as QB, and towards the end of the night Anahuac was up by 20 points. HJ tryed to make a quick come back by scoring twice, the last TD about 11 minutes into the 4th quarter. The score was close - but the Panthers obviously wanted a win much more than the HJ Hawks. Great job Panthers!

QBKilla
10-19-2002, 03:43 PM
ball_hawk_5:
what makes u think we arent gonna make the playoffs.... were gonna be there so be ready to come with it1. Bridge City
2. Orangefield
3. Hamshire-Fannett

Sorry, Anahuac no play-offs this year. I don't know why you are telling me to come with it, I already did, I'm from BH. Remember, the team that started yall off 0-1. And yall have no chance of seeing us again til next year. Maybe yall should wait until you beat a quality team before you talk trash.

BigBoy85
10-19-2002, 04:56 PM
Well the way things are going Anahuac has a good chance of getting in on a playoff spot. I thought that Hardin Jefferson would beat them and be able to pick up a spot but it doesnt look that way now. I dont see why people are saying that HF will still make the playoffs, they are 1-3 and they got shut out two weeks in a row by Buna and Orangefield. Its gonna be a tight race to the end who knows who is going to end up in the Div II playoffs.

<small>[ October 19, 2002, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: BigBoy85 ]</small>

Bobkat
10-19-2002, 07:23 PM
I'm with you, H-F's playoff hopes are very slim. They still have Hardin-Jefferson on their schedule and will need to play a lot better than they did last night. Even with 15 penalties for over 150 yards, Orangefield totally dominated the game. Score could have been a lot worse, Orangefield had a touchdown called back and had several drives end because of "so-called" penalties. H-F had only two penalties in the game, and probably had a state record for penalties that were waved off. H-F had less than a 100 yards of offense and only crossed midfield once. I was expecting a real battle, but H-F just flat out didn't show up.