PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

HighSchool Fan
01-28-2005, 07:53 AM
do you remember the guy that didn't sing, his name was Leroy, he just danced around and tried to talk english (with no luck). he is in jail on drug charges in Alabama. He didn't even get to see himself on TV. if i were to bet, i would bet that he was on drugs the night that he was on TV.

spiveyrat
01-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
if i were to bet, i would bet that he was on drugs the night that he was on TV.

While I was watching it, I was thinking the same thing.

LH Panther Mom
01-28-2005, 08:04 AM
Do you happen to know if he had his teeth in or out at the time? :D (Can you dig it?)

HighSchool Fan
01-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
(Can you dig it?)

i think that is the only thing that he said that i could understand

footballmom
01-28-2005, 08:29 AM
He had to have been on something that night. Not surprised he is in jail. lol

AP Panther Fan
01-28-2005, 09:37 AM
i think that is the only thing that he said that i could understand

ha...me too! :rolleyes:

crabman
01-28-2005, 09:38 AM
No mah. No wha I sain.... ca U dig it. sup main. No wha I sain... aaaaaaaah. heyyyyyyyy. U see? Hahhh. I say ca U dig it????

You really think he might have been on drugs???? Nooooooo.

HighSchool Fan
01-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by crabman
No mah. No wha I sain.... ca U dig it. sup main. No wha I sain... aaaaaaaah. heyyyyyyyy. U see? Hahhh. I say ca U dig it????

hey, when did you get out of jail:D

RBARKER
01-28-2005, 09:40 AM
That guy was definitly on something at the time. My favorite part of that audition is when he was talking to his friend after words and they had to sub title him. His parents and the school he attended must have proud :D

Raider4ever
01-28-2005, 10:22 AM
what was funny was when he said this : ya'll nee ta get Krunk up in dis mutha, an simon you nees to bob ya head like dis!

gobbler grad
01-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Raider4ever
what was funny was when he said this : ya'll nee ta get Krunk up in dis mutha, an simon you nees to bob ya head like dis!

he was definitely on something...maybe some crack...:eek:

ej2525
01-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
While I was watching it, I was thinking the same thing.

My wife & I just looked at each other kinda dumbfounded when we watched him. :confused:

footballmom
01-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Is there an article somewhere talking about him being arrested? If so, post the link. I think it's hillarious.

HighSchool Fan
01-28-2005, 10:58 AM
someone else told me drugs, i guess i was wrong about that

January 26, 2005
Bad, bad Leroy
My favorite performer of last evening, Leroy Wells, aka ODB, won't be coming back for another try. He's in jail.

While millions of American Idol fans kept it locked into Leroy, Leroy was locked up behind bars for failing to appear in court.
The 22-year-old Grand Bay, Alabama native wowed fans with his rendition of "Got Your Money" by O-D-B. Even though he wasn't able to watch his performance from home, sheriff’s deputies tell NBC 15 they did allow Leroy and other inmates to watch American Idol from jail.

Mobile Police spokesman Marcus Young says Leroy Wells was arrested earlier this month for reportedly shooting a hand gun into an occupied vehicle. “Apparently they were arguing over how the cars were in the roadway at which time Mr. Wells allegedly shot the victim in his hip,” Young says.

Looks like he took the whole ODB thing just a bit too far.

footballmom
01-28-2005, 11:07 AM
Well, atleast him and his jail buddies got to watch it together.:clap:

LH Panther Mom
01-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by crabman

You really think he might have been on drugs???? Nooooooo.

Woah! Where were you when we were needing a translator in the chat room the other night? :D

Ranger Mom
01-28-2005, 02:47 PM
someone else told me drugs, i guess i was wrong about that

I, for one, hope he WAS on drugs.

The thought of him just being "naturally" that way is to scary to comprehend!:D

ej2525
01-28-2005, 02:57 PM
EGG <--- This is your brain!!

LEROY <--- This is your brain on drugs!! :D

pirate44
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ej2525
EGG <--- This is your brain!!

LEROY <--- This is your brain on drugs!! :D
LOL
maybe i need to stop watching The Apprentice and tune into American Idol.:D

Leopards,class of 75
01-29-2005, 10:35 PM
I love this show, got into it last year! I could not understand any of Leroys words either. So far, my favorite one was the blonde headed girl from Checotah, Oklahoma. She was the farm girl.

FootballChik98
01-29-2005, 11:21 PM
We went back and watched it with closed captions on, and even that didn't help much.

pirate44
02-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Holy Guacamole!!:eek: did anyone see this guy??:eek:
American Idol (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/americanidolmatthew.wmv)