PDA

View Full Version : Favorite football player

Panther Ross
01-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Mine is most definitely Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders, or the great Reggie Mc Neal. I can't make up my mind.

pirate44
01-27-2005, 11:27 AM
college was Brian Bozworth (OU) and Johnny Bailey (A&I)
dont watch much pro, but i was always a Darrell Green (Redskins) fan.

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2005, 11:51 AM
Aransas Pass Panther #1 (of course).;)

Bulldog_12
01-27-2005, 11:54 AM
NFL: Donovan McNabb
College: Reggie McNeal (duh):D

jason
01-27-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
great Reggie Mc Neal yes, he's good...he'll could be great if he wins a major bowl game....

CHS_CG
01-27-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by jason
yes, he's good...he'll could be great if he wins a major bowl game....

I dont see you doing any better.

I like McNeal and NFL there are a lot but of course I will have to say Dante Hall (KC)

Bullaholic
01-27-2005, 12:32 PM
yes, he's good...he'll could be great if he wins a major bowl game....

Where should he transfer, jason? :D

jason
01-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Where should he transfer, jason? :D ha, well he would be could be a receiver at texas.....i know baylor could prolly use him lol....

big daddy russ
01-27-2005, 12:34 PM
NFL: Brett Favre (current)
Dan Marino (all-time favorite)

College: Tre Smith, Auburn and Tommy Blake, TCU (current)
Amos Zeroue, West Virginia/Pat Sullivan, Auburn/Bam Morris, Texas Tech/Aleric Clark, Texas A&M-Kingsville (all-time favorites)

Unless you watch Auburn religiously you haven't seen much of Tre Smith just yet because Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams get most of the carries. But Smith started for four games as a freshman back in 2002 when both Brown and Williams went down and had over 120 total yards in each of those four games... as exciting as anyone in the game.

jason
01-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I dont see you doing any better.
i dont see me calling myself a great football player either...i might be great in general, but not in football....:D

CHS_CG
01-27-2005, 12:39 PM
i dont see me calling myself a great football player either...i might be great in general, but not in football....:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: man your ego is big enough for the whole 3adownlow.. but i guess when you admit to comments like what is in my profile.. you have to have a big ego to make up huh.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jason
01-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: man your ego is big enough for the whole 3adownlow.. but i guess when you admit to comments like what is in my profile.. you have to have a big ego to make up huh.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah, cause you know i was being serious when i said that.....:rolleyes: :hand:

:nerd:

CHS_CG
01-27-2005, 12:46 PM
yeah, cause you know i was being serious when i said that.....:rolleyes: :hand:

:nerd:

It wouldnt shock me! Or any of us for that matter:D