PDA

View Full Version : Aggie shirt in the news!

Bandera YaYa
01-27-2005, 10:05 AM
Did anyone see the San Antonio news yesterday........about that cop, ex-cop (not sure) that was arrested for having sex with at least 6 women he arrested????

Bandera YaYa
01-27-2005, 10:11 AM
He was wearing a t-shirt that read: JUST DO IT! TEXAS A&M

44INAROW
01-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Did anyone see the San Antonio news yesterday........about that cop, ex-cop (not sure) that was arrested for having sex with at least 6 women he arrested????

He was on KENS NEWS too - I noticed the shirt too :eek:

Bandera YaYa
01-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Of course, his crime is horrible, but I had to laugh out loud when I saw what he was wearing!

TheDOCTORdre
01-27-2005, 11:35 AM
I know what he did is wrong and I dont condone what he did, but at least they werent sheep

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Since I didn't see it on the news, if anyone has time to find the article....please post it.

CHS_Grad '85
01-27-2005, 11:53 AM
It doesn't have a picture... is that okay...

CHS_Grad '85
01-27-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Since I didn't see it on the news, if anyone has time to find the article....please post it.
Seventh woman levels allegations against ex-cop
Web Posted: 01/26/2005 12:00 AM CST

Guillermo Contreras
San Antonio Express-News

A former Balcones Heights police officer facing charges that he sexually assaulted six women now is being accused of similar misconduct by a seventh woman.

The 26-year-old woman came forward Friday with allegations that, in 2002, Dwaun Jabbar Guidry sexually harassed her, groped her and forced her to perform a sexual act.

Guidry is not charged in connection with the latest accusation. He is being tried on allegations he and another officer in November and December 2002 took five women to the police station on suspicion of public intoxication, kissed some of them, groped them and tried to make them commit sexual acts.

Guidry also is charged in a Dec. 19, 2002, incident in which a 33-year-old woman claims he raped her inside his police car.

The latest accuser took the stand Tuesday as the last government witness. She first testified outside the jury's presence before U.S. District Judge Xavier Rodriguez.

She later testified in open court after the judge ruled her testimony was relevant and declined a defense request for a postponement so the woman's background and claims could be investigated.

But Rodriguez ordered prosecutors to make the woman's former co-workers available to the defense and that prosecutors provide the woman's work records to Guidry's lawyer, Jack Carter.

Prosecutors wanted to use the woman's testimony to show a pattern in which they claim Guidry, who normally worked an overnight shift during his two years with the Balcones Heights Police Department, used his position to encounter women and take advantage of them.

The woman testified she met Guidry in early 2001 at her workplace, that he came on to her sexually and that he later touched her inappropriately. That, she said, continued outside her workplace. She said Guidry would pull her vehicle over as she headed home, grope her and make sexual innuendoes.

In early October 2002, the woman said, Guidry pulled her over, got in her car and forced her to perform a sexual act on him.

She acknowledged she went out with Guidry.

"He offered to buy me a breakfast taco after my shift," the woman said. "He told me he was married and showed me pictures of his children. I told him I was in a relationship at the time."

Asked why the she came forward now, the 26-year-old woman said she has a daughter now and does not want her child to ever feel like she did — embarrassed to tell anyone.

Also, the woman said that had she come forward earlier, "maybe it wouldn't have happened to anyone else."

Guidry is being tried on four charges — including deprivation of civil rights under color of law. He faces up to life in prison if convicted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcontreras@express-news.net

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks CHS_Grad '85. Wonder what this guy has been doing since he left the police department....kinda scary!:eek:

Bandera YaYa
01-27-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I know what he did is wrong and I dont condone what he did, but at least they werent sheep OMG!!! LOL!! :eek: