PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Guys

olddawggreen
01-26-2005, 05:50 PM
My "Bill Clinton Portrait" thread was intended to add a little humor to the day, not to become a political quagmire. I saw this as an equal opportunity event that deserves some ribbing regardless of what party a person belongs to. For those of you that took it as more than light hearted humor, I appoligize.

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-26-2005, 05:52 PM
wow, if anyone saw that as anything other than a joke, they need to seek help. i found it funny and definately worth a good laugh. im sorry you got in trouble for it old dawg!

pirate44
01-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
My "Bill Clinton Portrait" thread was intended to add a little humor to the day, not to become a political quagmire. I saw this as an equal opportunity event that deserves some ribbing regardless of what party a person belongs to. For those of you that took it as more than light hearted humor, I appoligize.
appologies are in order from me, not you olddawggreen. sorry folks. i didnt mean to be an antagonizer on a humor thread.

Black_Magic
01-26-2005, 06:02 PM
I saw humor in it. thats the way I took it. I also wanted to offer a bit of humor my self and was basicaly called a cry baby for it. I guess they didnt find my joke amusing . but I found your joke funny.

Bullaholic
01-26-2005, 06:08 PM
Keep em' coming Olddawg. Anybody who took that post as political commentary missed the point entirely. Tons of political humor have been published about nearly every high-profile politician in America. Now, as for that radical political militant Pirate44, we are working on having him deported. :D

Bulldog_12
01-26-2005, 06:36 PM
What happened??? I must have missed this.

Ranger Mom
01-26-2005, 06:38 PM
No need to apologize ODG!!

It didn't get THAT far out of hand!

I just interjected my warning in case it did!

No harm, no foul!!

LH Panther Mom
01-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen

I will say that is one of the funniest pictures I've seen in a while. :)

pirate44
01-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Keep em' coming Olddawg. Anybody who took that post as political commentary missed the point entirely. Tons of political humor have been published about nearly every high-profile politician in America. Now, as for that radical political militant Pirate44, we are working on having him deported. :D
only if its to las vegas:D

Bulldog_12
01-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Im soooo lost.:(

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-26-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Im soooo lost.:( just do your homework bro...:D

pirate44
01-27-2005, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
just do your homework bro...:D