PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill V.S. Bridge City

ThSwedish
11-01-2002, 02:22 PM
Round One

The probability that Barbers Hill will play Bridge City first in the playoffs is overwhelming.

If these two powers collide, who will be the victor?

Comments?

BHtheHILL
11-01-2002, 03:07 PM
It's a shame these two meet so early. I feel the winner will make a good run in the playoffs. I got to go with the Hill gang in a hard fought game 22-21.

RBARKER
11-01-2002, 06:04 PM
As I have said on other post this will be a great matchup. The game should go to the team that makes the least mistakes. I believe BC has a better ground game than BH but BC's Air attack doesn't look that great. BH has almost double the yards in the air than BC does. I just hope the game can be played in good weather or on turf so that it would be a good clean game. I think the score will be 21-14 going either way but I hope My Eagles will have the 21 wink

ElMeroMero
11-03-2002, 11:48 AM
I think BC's depth will be the deciding factor in this game. I look for it to be real close at the half like a 7-7 game. In the second half I think BC's depth will show in the 4th quarter with key plays thay will go there way. I wanna say it will be a toss up but im still leaning to BC. I think BC will take it like 24-17 something like that. After the Coldspring lost to Tarkington, anything can happen like Cleveland beating Liberty and putting BH in div 2. I hope not cause ive been waiting for the BH-BC matchup since last year. Hopefully it'll turn out just as good as the baseball game.

QBKilla
11-03-2002, 01:16 PM
Everyone in Barbers Hill ,as well as Bridge City I'm sure, is hoping this game will happen. The Cleveland-Liberty game should be a good one but I think Liberty will be the victor. Good luck till then and I hope both teams can escape the last game still healthy.