PDA

View Full Version : Now you can wear your high school football jersey in college

AggieJohn
01-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Because your that cool
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2004_05/007/young_trophy_400_30.jpg :D

big daddy russ
01-26-2005, 12:56 PM
LOL

rholl
01-26-2005, 01:13 PM
pretty sure thats not his jersey....its C. Lewis (aggy)his buddy!

AggieJohn
01-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by rholl
pretty sure thats not his jersey....its C. Lewis (aggy)his buddy!

really, it is?

AggieJohn
01-26-2005, 06:55 PM
ttt

c-town_balla
01-26-2005, 07:12 PM

Bulldog_12
01-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Yeah it is, and y'all aggie couldn't hope to be half as cool a Vince Young. Keep wearing those Pro Throwback SO out of style............ and also continue to lose second tier bowl games
WOW! Another classy high schooler:rolleyes:

big daddy russ
01-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Yeah it is, and y'all aggie couldn't hope to be half as cool a Vince Young. Keep wearing those Pro Throwback SO out of style............ and also continue to lose second tier bowl games Could somebody please interpret?

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Could somebody please interpret? not a clue.

Holmes_Fans
01-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Yeah it is, and y'all aggie couldn't hope to be half as cool a Vince Young. Keep wearing those Pro Throwback SO out of style............ and also continue to lose second tier bowl games
What is it, A&M is mad because Reggie isn't nearly as good as Vince. Throwback jerseys are out of style, and a&m continues to get whooped in pointless bowl games.

AggieJohn
01-26-2005, 08:03 PM
1. Your sig is way to big
2. make a decent point, don't remain a 5th grader

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-26-2005, 08:46 PM
i would just ask that when he post again, he show some class to go along w/ it. dont make the rest of the UT fans look bad just because you dont know how to express your emotions any other way.

Adidas410s
01-26-2005, 09:29 PM
What he didnt understand is that IS Vince Young in the picture wearing Courtney Lewis' jersey...as they were HS teammates. He was making the throwback jersey comment to take a cheap shot at Aggies but in reality he is hating on Vince...pook kid!

Bulldog_12
01-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Its sad. So miss informed. Its ok though.

sahen
01-26-2005, 11:14 PM
seriously dude, everyone knows young went to madison and mcneal to lufkin....madison - old oilers colors (light blue and red in case if ur too young to remember) and lufkin - purple.....

CHS_DT#75
01-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by sahen
seriously dude, everyone knows young went to madison and mcneal to lufkin....madison - old oilers colors (light blue and red in case if ur too young to remember) and lufkin - purple.....

im not trying to be rude... jus wondering really... how long did it take for you to find that info on the net?>

CRHSeagle
01-26-2005, 11:43 PM
i knew school colors form just watchin games, so I doubt he looked his info up on the net.

CHS_DT#75
01-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by CRHSeagle
i knew school colors form just watchin games, so I doubt he looked his info up on the net.

ur gay shut up, lol

AggieJohn
01-27-2005, 01:39 AM

honestly, purple just isn't a very intimidating color for a jersey....think of how many college's use it....not many that i can think of

now black, red, maroon, burnt orange...those are intimdating colors...

sahen
01-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by CHS_DT#75
im not trying to be rude... jus wondering really... how long did it take for you to find that info on the net?>
uh...actually i went to a 5a highschool and i saw both vincent young and reggie mcneal play in the playoffs...i was in teh dome the day vincent young's madison team beat northshore (my highschool was in teh same district as northshore) and later i saw lufkin roll over someone, however i dont remember who....both QBs were a terror in highschool as they are now....im sry u never got to see them...

Bullaholic
01-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
honestly, purple just isn't a very intimidating color for a jersey....think of how many college's use it....not many that i can think of

Now you are really in trouble, AJ. I am a UT supporter, but my whole family are TCU alums----and they know every Aggie joke ever told.

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/tcu_logo2.jpg

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2005, 05:08 PM

How can a color be intimidating? Now, what's inside the jersey....yes.;)

sahen
01-27-2005, 05:18 PM

im sure thats what teams say about the baltimore ravens....

TheDOCTORdre
01-27-2005, 05:21 PM
im sure thats what teams say about the baltimore ravens....
Ray Lewis would be intimidating in pink

sahen
01-27-2005, 05:44 PM
also john i can think of a couple colleges off the top of my head....
TCU, Northwestern, K-State, Washington....im sure there r more...

big daddy russ
01-27-2005, 05:59 PM
also john i can think of a couple colleges off the top of my head....
TCU, Northwestern, K-State, Washington....im sure there r more... Stephen F. Austin.

Holmes_Fans
01-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Everman has purple jerseys.

LH Panther Mom
01-27-2005, 06:35 PM

And I suppose baby blue is?

Old Tiger
01-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Ray Lewis would be intimidating in pink Yea right I'd laugh at him and then run as fast as I can away....:D