PDA

View Full Version : Bullaholic

Gsquared
01-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Krystal is great and ya know, I saw something in the Dallas Observer advertising for franchisees in the Dallas Ft Worth area for Krystal! Maybe we will get one soon!!!!!

Bullaholic
01-26-2005, 12:22 PM
That would be great G2. I'd rather see sports bars be put in malls, then us guys would have a place to "hide" while the women shop. Wonder why more malls haven't done that?

Gsquared
01-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That would be great G2. I'd rather see sports bars be put in malls, then us guys would have a place to "hide" while the women shop. Wonder why more malls haven't done that?
Cuz Victoria Secret serves the purpose of entertaining dudes at the mall. Now, that would be pretty cool if Victoria Secret would put a sports bar inside their store! Man, Id be a drinkin son of a gun for sure!!!

Bullaholic
01-26-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Cuz Victoria Secret serves the purpose of entertaining dudes at the mall. Now, that would be pretty cool if Victoria Secret would put a sports bar inside their store! Man, Id be a drinkin son of a gun for sure!!!

I have to be real careful when I go to Victoria's Secret, G2, a lot of the women in there throw their purchases at me....:D