PDA

View Full Version : Bangs High School

pirate44
01-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Has anyone heard of Bangs High School? what is their UIL classification?

big daddy russ
01-26-2005, 12:05 PM
2A... they're out in West Texas just outside of Brownwood. They've had a helluva football team the past few years.

pirate44
01-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
2A... they're out in West Texas just outside of Brownwood. They've had a helluva football team the past few years.
i found out my old linebacker and basketball coach is the principal there. are they a large 2a?

big daddy russ
01-26-2005, 12:55 PM
That I couldn't tell you. You might want to try looking up their enrollment on the UIL website: utexas.uil.edu.

Gsquared
01-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
Has anyone heard of Bangs High School? what is their UIL classification?
Seen a couple of Bangs ball games. Bo Robinson is the HC/AD. Former UT great

pirate44
01-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
That I couldn't tell you. You might want to try looking up their enrollment on the UIL website: utexas.uil.edu.
thanks. ill take a look see

vet93
01-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Bangs is on the large end of the enrollment for 2a. I think that they may be the second largest school in the district next to Early. They are in a tough district with Jim Ned and Ballinger. They were very young last year and were rebuilding. They will be the district favorite next year and could go mulitple rounds in the playoffs. Coach Robinson does a good job....they usually don't start peeking until midseason but have been to the state finals 2 of the last 3 years.

pirate44
01-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Bangs is on the large end of the enrollment for 2a. I think that they may be the second largest school in the district next to Early. They are in a tough district with Jim Ned and Ballinger. They were very young last year and were rebuilding. They will be the district favorite next year and could go mulitple rounds in the playoffs. Coach Robinson does a good job....they usually don't start peeking until midseason but have been to the state finals 2 of the last 3 years.
wow, thanks for the info.

crabman
01-26-2005, 10:39 PM
Robinson was a finalist for the Cuero job when we hired Reeve.