PDA

View Full Version : Coach Henson

CRHSeagle
01-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Im not sure if this topic has been discussed but does anyone one know if he'll be at Bridgeport next year? I heard that he was a front runner for the Denton job and that he's also applied for the Lewisville job....Any info. on the situation?

Bullaholic
01-25-2005, 07:52 PM
I, like you CHS, have only heard the rumors---we still await official word of anything concerning any coaching change regarding Coach Henson. Needless to say, we all hope that this brilliant coach will continue to work his "magic" with the Bulls.

Roll'em up
01-26-2005, 09:02 AM
With his success and the talent he has coming back next season, I don't see that he will just take anything that falls into his lap. It will be a job that he researches well and feels very good about. With that said, those jobs are hard to find. I think you will see him stay in Bridgeport one more year.

CRHSeagle
01-26-2005, 04:06 PM
who's coming back other than the qb and collin jones?

Bullaholic
01-26-2005, 04:20 PM
I think we're losing 6 seniors from last year's team.....we should be "in the hunt" and be able to hang points on anybody. Now if we can just keep the other team from scoring more---that is the big question with next year's Bulls. Thanks for asking CRHS---I always enjoy talking bout' them Bulls.