PDA

View Full Version : im off to see bobby knight....

jason
01-25-2005, 06:09 PM
...and his tech red raiders take on rick barnes and his longhorns....until tomorrow........

:wave: :wave: :wave:

CHS_CG
01-25-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by jason
...and his tech red raiders take on rick barnes and his longhorns....until tomorrow........

:wave: :wave: :wave:

judgin by his avatar.. i wonder if any us will get one of those"calls" tonight from mr. jason lol:thinking:

Astrosdawg07
01-25-2005, 07:54 PM
For those Houstnians (spelling?) don't forget the game will be televised on KNWS 51.

pirate44
01-25-2005, 10:10 PM
i had an amazing b-ball coach in HS one year who threw his clipboard on the court in the middle of the game and kicked a chair. the next day at practice, he said "how'd yall guys like my impresonation of Bobby Knight?"
Coach Westfall was so cool. hehe:D

TheDOCTORdre
01-25-2005, 11:32 PM
final score UT-80 Tech-73

JasperDog94
01-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Anybody know what happened during the exchange between Coach Knight and Coach Barnes at the end of the game. Knight was ticked off about something. But what else is new?:rolleyes:

jason
01-26-2005, 01:20 AM
dangit, there was no chair throwing or player choking......

lance armstrong was there though, but i didnt see sheryl......

TXMike
01-26-2005, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Anybody know what happened during the exchange between Coach Knight and Coach Barnes at the end of the game. Knight was ticked off about something. But what else is new?:rolleyes:

Could it have been the very unsportsmanlike behavior/language of the fans right behind the Tech bench? I think even Barnes remarked at how bad it was and how, had the game been at Tech and directed at a Tech opponent, Knight would not have let it continue.

Jody
01-26-2005, 07:35 AM
dangit, there was no chair throwing or player choking......

lance armstrong was there though, but i didnt see sheryl......

She was havin dinner with me. She said she was looking for someone with real stamina........:D

Bullaholic
01-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by TXMike
Could it have been the very unsportsmanlike behavior/language of the fans right behind the Tech bench? I think even Barnes remarked at how bad it was and how, had the game been at Tech and directed at a Tech opponent, Knight would not have let it continue.

I sure jason will apologize for him and his friend's behavior later today, TXMike. :D

Phil C
01-26-2005, 11:41 AM

It couldn't have been UT fans because they are too classy to act like that.

JasperDog94
01-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Could it have been the very unsportsmanlike behavior/language of the fans right behind the Tech bench? I think even Barnes remarked at how bad it was and how, had the game been at Tech and directed at a Tech opponent, Knight would not have let it continue. Sure he would have. Bobby Knight just oozes class.:rolleyes:

I didn't see most of the game so I don't know what was said or done. Did the commentators say anything about it? If not, how do you know what was said?

On another note, I don't think anybody can be more obnoxious that the Krazies and Cameron Arena. Those guys are awesome!

CHS_CG
01-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Jody
She was havin dinner with me. She said she was looking for someone with real stamina........:D

I think you might have to be a lil taller for her Jody! lol:D

kaorder1999
01-26-2005, 03:22 PM
i w ould love to shake knights hand and tell him what an awesome SOB he is....hehe

jason
01-26-2005, 05:29 PM
at half time, the football team went onto the court and were presented a Rose Bowl Trophy...it was pretty cool, they have some big guys....

AggieJohn
01-26-2005, 05:31 PM
at half time, the football team went onto the court and were presented a Rose Bowl Trophy...it was pretty cool, they have some big guys....
you see vince wearing courtney lewis' high school jersey

Astrosdawg07
01-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Vince is such a classy guy:D Go HORNS