PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs Ingleside tonight in Basketball

Phil C
01-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Sinton plays Ingleside tonight and this includes both the boys and girls teams. I don't know what gyms they will be playing in but I am guessing the Varsity boys and girls will both be playing in the new gym.

AP Panther Fan
01-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton plays Ingleside tonight and this includes both the boys and girls teams. I don't know what gyms they will be playing in but I am guessing the Varsity boys and girls will both be playing in the new gym.

That's how they did it when we played over there. It's a nice gym. ;)

Phil C
01-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
That's how they did it when we played over there. It's a nice gym. ;)

Thanks for information AP! :)

AP Panther Fan
01-25-2005, 04:29 PM
They even let you eat and drink in there!:D

PhiI C
01-26-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
They even let you eat and drink in there!:D

You are right there AP. A great gym. The Sinton Boys and Ingleside played a great game that went into overtime but Ingleside prevailed in the end 54 to 50. A well played game by both teams and I don't have any complaints on the officials because it looked like they called a good fair game. Right now in the district it looks like Aransas Pass and Goliad are going to fight it out for No. 1 and No. 2. The third playoff spot will be between the other teams which is Sinton, Ingleside and Mathis. Even though Ingleside now has an advantage Sinton gets to get them in our gym next time so hopefully we can give them some trouble. There may have to be a one game playoff again like we had last year against Taft.

The Sinton girls tried but Ingleside was too tough and won 58 to 22. Ingleside had pulled all of their starters but one with less than four minutes to play and had a 35 point lead but left one of their good tall starters in. I was wondering why they took a chance and left her in and sure enough a few seconds later she twisted her ankle. Hopefully it is all right but I could tell after the game it bothered her a little.

Phil C
01-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey AP any idea how Aransas Pass and Mathis came out in the boys and girls basketball game. Editing: I found out it was Mathis playing Goliad last night instead and Goliad won both the boys and girls games.

AP Panther Fan
01-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Hey Phil....thanks for the update. Sounds like the guys had a very close game. Aransas Pass was OPEN last night and will play here Friday night against Mathis.

I am hoping that someone within our district can rock Goliad's boat soon.;)