PDA

View Full Version : MSN's Six surprising ways (for guys) to boost your sex appeal

pirate44
01-25-2005, 02:03 PM
Vote. Over 90% of survey respondents reported they’re more likely to fall for someone who’s a registered voter over someone who’s not. Why? Because being a voter shows you’re tuned in to the world around you and that you are an active participant, not a slacker.

Serve. Whether it’s your profession as a firefighter or an educator, or your volunteer hours spent mentoring a teen or greening up the city park, women prefer men who work to make a difference in the lives of others and make a contribution to their communities.

Be kind to animals. A man who loves dogs is more likely to make a desirable romantic partner than a man who doesn’t, according to nearly two-thirds of survey respondents. And if she owns a pet, you’d better plan on striking up a Frisbee-tossing friendship with Fido if you want to strike up a special friendship with her. Women tend to hold their relationships with their pets in very high regard.

Suggest coffee. Contrary to the conventional wisdom that a bar or restaurant is the ideal place for a first date, a majority of respondents preferred to meet in a hip coffeehouse rather than a happening nightspot. The low-pressure, low-budget environment provides an ideal place to break the ice while sipping a steaming-hot cup of joe.

Quit smoking. Two-thirds of New York City’s Match.com members specified they’d prefer to date a non-smoker over someone who lights up. Many single women consider cigarette or cigar smoking to be an out-and-out deal breaker. Do your lungs and your love life a favor and kick the habit.

Lighten up. Ambition and drive are all well and good when you’re striving to climb the ladder of professional success, but a majority of women prefer a man who’s able to strike a healthy balance between work and play over a confirmed workaholic. Women also tend to prefer the company of a man who makes them laugh over a man who makes them think, according to survey results.

these geniouses left out the best way to boost your sex appeal.
Get a well funded bank account.

pirate44
01-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate44

Be kind to animals. A man who loves dogs is more likely to make a desirable romantic partner than a man who doesn’t, according to nearly two-thirds of survey respondents. And if she owns a pet, you’d better plan on striking up a Frisbee-tossing friendship with Fido if you want to strike up a special friendship with her. Women tend to hold their relationships with their pets in very high regard.
i guess if youre trying to score, that leaves you guys out of our sea gull hunt.

bb and rubber band machine gun (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25661&perpage=15&pagenumber=2)

Bullaholic
01-25-2005, 02:11 PM
i guess if youre trying to score, that leaves you guys out of our sea gull hunt.bb and rubber band machine gun (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25661&perpage=15&pagenumber=2)

Drive a Maybach, carry platinum-plastic and you can throw the rest of those out the window....;)

pirate44
01-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Drive a Maybach, carry platinum-plastic and you can throw the rest of those out the window....;)
i guess if your drivin your woman around in a Maybach, she could gives a rats @## if you hit a poodle crossing the street :D

other than, "OMG!! :eek: you dirtied up the Maybach!!"

setex
01-25-2005, 03:46 PM

Vote. Would not have a clue where to vote

Serve. I volunteer with fish, help them get out of muddy y holes

Be kind to animals. My $$ is hard earned, why spend it on food for an animal.

Suggest coffee. Wouldn't be caught dead in coffee shop, too many people light in loafers, do they sell Beer?

Quit smoking. My dates could chew tobbaco and not spit.

Lighten up. How much more to lighten up, i work in the fall when it's cool. It get's too hot in setex

pirate44
01-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by setex
My dates could chew tobbaco and not spit.
now thats tough!!

CHS_CG
01-25-2005, 03:59 PM
now thats tough!!

thats nasty!

sahen
01-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Suggest coffee. Contrary to the conventional wisdom that a bar or restaurant is the ideal place for a first date, a majority of respondents preferred to meet in a hip coffeehouse rather than a happening nightspot. The low-pressure, low-budget environment provides an ideal place to break the ice while sipping a steaming-hot cup of joe.

uh...have these people been to starbucks? that place is ridiculously over priced, i'd rather buy a meal than 2 cups of coffee....