PDA

View Full Version : Mexia? What went wrong?

TigerShark
01-24-2005, 12:26 PM
Can the Blackcats be good again?

Let's hear the scoop.

BU97
01-24-2005, 02:06 PM
We'll see if the kids will play for the new guy, heard that they absolutely hated the CH.

Who is in line to be the new head Blackcat?

kaorder1999
01-24-2005, 03:13 PM
for a coach to leave is one thing but for a coach to leave and not have a job anywhere else and to not be fired..is another...something is up!

BU97
01-24-2005, 04:24 PM
I hear that CH was not wanted anymore.

District303aPastPlayer
01-24-2005, 05:38 PM
what is a CH

Blackcat03
01-25-2005, 11:30 PM
He wasn't wanted in Mexia anymore and as far as I know alotta kids didn't play because they didn't want to play under CH. Larry Adair, who was offensive coordinator under Hal Wasson in the mid 90's and under Craig Harris these past 5 years will take over as head coach and AD. Very deserving man, expects nothing but the best from his kids and gets everyone's respect because of the great man he is. He is also a great modivator and look for the Cats to rebound this next year.

BU97
01-26-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Blackcat03
He wasn't wanted in Mexia anymore and as far as I know alotta kids didn't play because they didn't want to play under CH. Larry Adair, who was offensive coordinator under Hal Wasson in the mid 90's and under Craig Harris these past 5 years will take over as head coach and AD. Very deserving man, expects nothing but the best from his kids and gets everyone's respect because of the great man he is. He is also a great modivator and look for the Cats to rebound this next year.

Has it already been decided that Adair will take over? I know that alot of Mexia people were expecting that but haven't heard it was a for sure.

Blackcat03
01-26-2005, 04:35 PM
I've heard that it is official, but I'm not positive. I haven't seen anything on any websites about it, but Coach Adair is the most deserving man for the job in my eyes and I believe he is the one that can lead this team back to what it was. If yall want updates you can check out www.mexiadailynews.com or www.glade.net. There aren't any stories yet but I'm sure some will be coming soon.