PDA

View Full Version : Who is Least Likely to Win Super Bowl?

PhiI C
01-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Of all the four teams who is the least likely you feel will win the Super Bowl (Remember this does not necessarily mean they will lose tomorrow but rather in case they do not you feel won't have a chance in the super bowl)? I feel Atlanta is the least likely to win the super bowl even if they beat the Eagles. I would love to be wrong though because they are the only ones who have never been NFL champions. (Remember the Eagles won the NFL championship back in 1960 and once or twice prior and New England and Pittsburgh have won super bowls).

Leopards,class of 75
01-22-2005, 11:50 PM
I would also say Atlanta, but I would love to be wrong! I would like to see Gainesville Leopards Kevin Mathis (#23) now playing for the Falcons to win a Super Bowl. If New England wins , they will match the Cowboy's in winning 3 out of the last 4 years.

PhiI C
01-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
If New England wins , they will match the Cowboy's in winning 3 out of the last 4 years.

Yes but at least the Cowboy wins would have been by a more convincing margin. :D

SintonFan
01-23-2005, 02:04 PM
I too think Atlanta is the least favored. I'm rooting for them though. I can't stand the Iggles or their "fans"!:(

Bulldog_12
01-23-2005, 02:10 PM
Its funny when the Falcons are the least likely to win today. That just shows you the calibur of the teams that are left. This is going to be a great football day.

LH Panther Mom
01-23-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm thinking I'll have to go with Atlanta as well. I don't really have a team to root for this year, so I guess I'll be cheering for the Pats, since one of "my" college boys used to be there. I do kind of like Brady, as well.

AggieJohn
01-23-2005, 04:51 PM
i'm going to go with the one that loses the worst today