PDA

View Full Version : Crybabies 101

turbostud
11-23-2003, 09:18 PM
Paintball and 29x281 will be teaching this course under the bleachers on the Burnet side at the Sinton/Burnet game Friday afternoon. Anyone needing to complete their middle school education should attend.

PAINTBALL
11-23-2003, 09:22 PM
My prediction is that Sinton loses the game by 30 points and also loses between $15,000 to $20,000 in revenue. Think about that Sinton the next time your school board votes to raise your taxes.

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

sinton66
11-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Paintball, why don't you run your district and let us run ours? Take your sour grapes and have a feast.

29x281
11-23-2003, 09:31 PM
Hey, I call it like I see it.

Bad decision.

sinton66
11-23-2003, 09:32 PM
Hey, I call it like I see it, SOUR GRAPES.

PAINTBALL
11-23-2003, 09:34 PM
sinton66:
Paintball, why don't you run your district and let us run ours? Take your sour grapes and have a feast.Burnet is entitled to half the revenues of this game. The bad decision affects my district as much as yours. I predict 5,000-6,000 fans. What do you predict?

turbostud
11-23-2003, 09:35 PM
If it affects your district then cry about it to your administrators/school board not on a 3a football message board.

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: turbostud ]</small>

bulldogmom2
11-23-2003, 09:36 PM
I wish that the Burnet fans that are posting stupid comment should stop. Your making our town and schools look riduclious....
Our school and fans will be honored to play anywhere and anytime. So get over it.
If you don't want to drive or let them have your money then like they say here in Burnet.,...
Shop Burnet First.... stay home crybaby

PAINTBALL
11-23-2003, 09:45 PM
bulldogmom2:
I wish that the Burnet fans that are posting stupid comment should stop. Your making our town and schools look riduclious....
Our school and fans will be honored to play anywhere and anytime. So get over it.
If you don't want to drive or let them have your money then like they say here in Burnet.,...
Shop Burnet First.... stay home crybabyI'll be at the game. I'm sorry you will miss it. I will also continue to speak my mind. Don't lecture me!!!

bulldogmom2
11-23-2003, 09:57 PM
Paintball, nobodies lecturing you. Just asking you to chill some about Burnet Tax dollars. Why can't this be a kids event instead of an adult event. And yes your making Burnet Bulldog Fans look stupid, and uncaring. When you a devoted bulldog fan you'll go anywhere... if.... you don't have to work, or if you do have the money.. and if the means are available. And if not...
Stay home, and don't complain. just think about how lucky these KIDS are to have the opportunity to accomplish the things they have already.
I doubt the burnet school officials are griping as much as you.....

PAINTBALL
11-23-2003, 10:09 PM
bulldogmom2:
Paintball, nobodies lecturing you. Just asking you to chill some about Burnet Tax dollars. Why can't this be a kids event instead of an adult event. And yes your making Burnet Bulldog Fans look stupid, and uncaring. When you a devoted bulldog fan you'll go anywhere... if.... you don't have to work, or if you do have the money.. and if the means are available. And if not...
Stay home, and don't complain. just think about how lucky these KIDS are to have the opportunity to accomplish the things they have already.
I doubt the burnet school officials are griping as much as you.....BACK OFF. You say your not lecturung then you start again. You worry too much about what people think. We're going to win this game and play again next week. I hope the next week you will be able to go to that game. Don't tell me to stay home, I'll be there.

BHSlover
11-23-2003, 11:11 PM
No one told you not to go nor were they lecturing you. Just have fun with it, it's HS football for goodness sakes! Everyone at BHS is just excited that we were able to make it this far, and trying to make it a memorable experience that we will have forever. Dont take the fun out of it for us!! Oh and hi Spaniard!

JasperDog94
11-23-2003, 11:13 PM
Dude...chill out. No need to have a heart attack over some posts on a message board. Use that long drive to listen to some anger management tapes/cds so you won't have a coronary(sp?). :mad: :mad: :p :p :D :D

SintonFan
11-23-2003, 11:20 PM
PAINTBALL:

bulldogmom2:
I doubt the burnet school officials are griping as much as you.....BACK OFF. You say your not lecturung then you start again. You worry too much about what people think. We're going to win this game and play again next week. I hope the next week you will be able to go to that game. Don't tell me to stay home, I'll be there.Hehe, you told me to back off and now you tell one of your own. Is it because when someone makes a good point you have to go to the old "BACK OFF" trick? It dosn't work.
BTW, I think PAINTBALL is doing what his namesake does. It goes really fast and then splat against the wall. You are hurting your town, give it up. It's painful to watch. :o

PAINTBALL
11-23-2003, 11:38 PM
As if something I post on this board will hurt my town. You give this board too much credit. Burnet by 30 points. Go Bulldogs.

SintonFan
11-23-2003, 11:57 PM
PAINTBALL:
As if something I post on this board will hurt my town. You give this board too much credit. Burnet by 30 points. Go Bulldogs.I think you give yourself too much credit.
You know you and 281, on the other topic, proved my point about rumor and conjecture.
Both of you should apologize. I've done it. It sucks. You can too. You posted stuff about people who can't defend themselves here.

29x281
11-24-2003, 12:04 AM
What on Earth has been proven that negates the point? Everything I posted was and is accurate.

I disagree with the decision by Sinton not to play the game at a neutral site in San Antonio. Why should I apologize for that view?

Can't you find some other thread to use for self-congratulations.

PAINTBALL
11-24-2003, 12:07 AM
SintonFan:

PAINTBALL:
As if something I post on this board will hurt my town. You give this board too much credit. Burnet by 30 points. Go Bulldogs.I think you give yourself too much credit.
You know you and 281, on the other topic, proved my point about rumor and conjecture.
Both of you should apologize. I've done it. It sucks. You can too. You posted stuff about people who can't defend themselves here.Apologize for what? I'm going to be in Corpus pulling for my son and the other Burnet players. All this other crap is just that. Unless you ever had a son miss out on a State title his Junior year and have another good chance his senior year, you'll never understand my post. Instead of playing in front of 13,000 fans this week he will be playing in front of 5,000-6,000 fans. He'll play just as hard and they will still win the game, but I don't owe your stupid Administrators any apology. They owe my son one.

eye of the tiger
11-24-2003, 12:13 AM
I would hardly call last years game in San Marcos a neutral site. Fans will usually follow the team where ever they play during the play offs. I bet you have a better turn out than you think you will. I realize some will have to work and not be able to go, but if the game was close to Burnet again, then a lot of Sinton fans couldn't go. It all averages out. I just hope for a good injury free football game.

sinton66
11-24-2003, 12:14 AM
You ignoranuses just ain't about to let it go, are you? 29x281, YOUR coach also refused to play at a neutral site WE suggested, thus the reason for the coin toss. end of story.

29x281
11-24-2003, 12:20 AM
Please tell me what advantage Seguin has over San Antonio.

And why does it bother you so much that I disagree with the decision? Why can't you "let it go" that I have a different opinion than you?

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: 29x281 ]</small>

sinton66
11-24-2003, 12:23 AM
It was OUR choice, braniac. You had yours, we had ours.

And to answer your edit, I'm not the one tossing about implications of impropriety. That would be YOU.

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

29x281
11-24-2003, 12:24 AM
Why Seguin?

sinton66
11-24-2003, 12:25 AM
Why does it matter? It was our choice.

29x281
11-24-2003, 12:26 AM
When have I tossed out implications of impropriety? Please quote me accurately.

29x281
11-24-2003, 12:28 AM
I'll tell you why Sinton chose Seguin: because they knew Burnet would reject it on grounds that Seguin didn't have the facilities to host that magnatude of a game. Burnet was right to do so.

sinton66
11-24-2003, 12:30 AM
That's your opinion, and I don't really know what was in the mind of the Sinton Staff any more than you can. It's a done deal, so just LET IT GO!!

29x281
11-24-2003, 12:32 AM
You said that I made accusations of impropriety. I would very much appreciate it if either you would produce them or edit your previous post please.

Hey, it's all OK with me. I'll be there, and I'll be excited about the game. I'll never agree with the decision. But that's OK. They don't need my approval.

I've said all I'm going to about it. See ya Friday, and good luck.

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: 29x281 ]</small>

sinton66
11-24-2003, 12:49 AM
You actually want me to spend time copying and pasting your stupid comments on this thread too? What am I a magnet for morons? Go read the crap you posted on your buddy Paintball's Marketing 101 thread.

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-24-2003, 12:52 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SintonFan
11-24-2003, 01:20 AM
PAINTBALL:

SintonFan:

PAINTBALL:
Both of you should apologize. I've done it. It sucks. You can too. You posted stuff about people who can't defend themselves here.Apologize for what? I'm going to be in Corpus pulling for my son and the other Burnet players. All this other crap is just that. Unless you ever had a son miss out on a State title his Junior year and have another good chance his senior year, you'll never understand my post. Instead of playing in front of 13,000 fans this week he will be playing in front of 5,000-6,000 fans. He'll play just as hard and they will still win the game, but I don't owe your stupid Administrators any apology. They owe my son one..
Did you just post that THE SINTON ADMINISTRATORS OWE YOUR SON ONE??????
Yes you did.
I hope when my nine year old is your son's age I don't try to 'live' through him the way you are trying to do through your child. You're MAD BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A BIGGER SPOTLIGHT?
66, there is no point to be made to these people...
This is about some kid's parent's dreams of yesteryear.
Good Luck Burnet! I still have faith in all of yall. :)
We still have a friendship... :cool:

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

Old No. 7
11-24-2003, 07:25 PM
bigdogsbulldogmom:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL. Point well taken.

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Indeed

spaniard
11-24-2003, 08:19 PM
this stinks, i was under the impression that there may still be some chivalry between burnet at sinton fans. its pretty sad when parents are acting like kids, yes paintball i said that. its hard for me to look up to a parent when they act like a 13 year old girl (no offense to any 13 year old girls on here). parents are supposed to stand up for their kids, but not to the extreme you have taken. things happen that we dont like, but youre still alive, so move on, and go to the game friday! i think our guys will win, and then the trip will be worth it. so sit down, count to ten, and BREATHE!! this goes out to everyone from burnet that is fussing about this.