PDA

View Full Version : Movie Being Filmed In Canton

DragonEagle01
01-21-2005, 07:00 PM
There was an article in the Canton Herald about an upcoming movie that will be filmed in Canton over the next couple of weeks. The title of the movie is "Fat Girls". It's directed by Matthew Lawrence, and is starring Thora Birch, Andy Lawrence, and Phyllis Diller (among others). They are going to be using local people as extras, and have been having casting calls. Just thought I'd share the information.

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-21-2005, 07:12 PM
thats great news:clap: hope they are insiuating that texas girls are fat. because that would cause a large uproar...

big daddy russ
01-22-2005, 02:37 AM
My roommate is from Grand Saline. We were just at the flea market up there last month. Crazy.

Gilmer Buckeye
01-22-2005, 10:47 AM
I was asking just the other day whatever happened to Phyllis Diller. I knew she wasn't dead or it would have made the news.

I would imagine "Fat Girls" is going to be exactly what the title implies. Actually, I think it was recently announced that Houston had the fattest people in America and several cities in Texas were in the Top 20. So this is an appropriate state in which to make such a movie.

TXMike
01-22-2005, 10:57 AM
I did a Google on "fat girls" and "movie" trying to find some sort of info on that flick. WARNING..... DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME!!!! The stuff that popped up was pretty wicked (and NONE of it pertained to this movie)

Rabbit'93
01-22-2005, 11:44 AM
LOL I bet you saw some things that would make Larry Flint blush.