PDA

View Full Version : Happy Lunch ladies, and bullaholic

Gsquared
01-21-2005, 01:40 PM
:clap:

onfirebball05mustang
01-21-2005, 01:49 PM
haha i thought this was a continuation of AggieJohn's lunch ladies from yesterday :doh: fooled me! lol

Bullaholic
01-21-2005, 01:50 PM
There's just no substitute for the real thing, G2. The ladies and I thank you.....I'm sure their lunches will be complete now. Don't forget that Valentine's Day is only a few weeks away G2, and I'm sure all the gals on here will be waiting for a Biker Fox valentine.

footballmom
01-21-2005, 01:50 PM
G2 keeps using this picture. I think he is starting to really like those shorts and socks. :eyetwitch

onfirebball05mustang
01-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
There's just no substitute for the real thing, G2. The ladies and I thank you.....I'm sure their lunches will be complete now. Don't forget that Valentine's Day is only a few weeks away G2, and I'm sure all the gals on here will be waiting for a Biker Fox valentine.

shh don't tell our secret

Gsquared
01-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
haha i thought this was a continuation of AggieJohn's lunch ladies from yesterday :doh: fooled me! lol
Bullaholic, im glad you reminded me of Valentines Day. I need to find a cemetary so I can get Footballmom some flowers. I owe her some good ones for two reasons, one cuz its valentines day soon, and two, I kinda got drunk last night and came home and peed in the dryer.

onfirebball05mustang
01-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Bullaholic, im glad you reminded me of Valentines Day. I need to find a cemetary so I can get Footballmom some flowers. I owe her some good ones for two reasons, one cuz its valentines day soon, and two, I kinda got drunk last night and came home and peed in the dryer.

man, that's just wrong!!!
(we'll take a collection for g2's casket flowers now)jk

Gsquared
01-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
man, that's just wrong!!!
(we'll take a collection for g2's casket flowers now)jk
I thought it was the thought that counts????? :eek:

footballmom
01-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Casket flowers...heck no...he picks them and gives to me to show me how much he loves me.:rolleyes: Our anniversary is coming up soon too G2...that is three occasions including last night that you owe me flowers.:p

onfirebball05mustang
01-21-2005, 01:57 PM
only if you never admit where they really came from

SintonFan
01-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I thought it was the thought that counts????? :eek:
What about the thought of yellow laundry?

Gsquared
01-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by footballmom
Casket flowers...heck no...he picks them and gives to me to show me how much he loves me.:rolleyes: Our anniversary is coming up soon too G2...that is three occasions including last night that you owe me flowers.:p
Hey umm, just out of curiosity, cuz I know, but I want to see if you really know. What day is our anniversary???

CHS_CG
01-21-2005, 02:01 PM

Busted!!

footballmom
01-21-2005, 02:02 PM
I have it on my calendar so I know when it is. I guess I will just see if you really remember when the time comes.

(We should make a bet that he doesn't remember.)

CHS_CG
01-21-2005, 02:07 PM
I have it on my calendar so I know when it is. I guess I will just see if you really remember when the time comes.

How long of an anniversary is it?

Gsquared
01-21-2005, 02:08 PM

I do remember but I dont think you do! Tell me and ill tell you if your right!

PurpleFreddy
01-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Does it count as an anniversary if there was an "interruption" in the relationship?:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
01-21-2005, 02:43 PM

http://www.kit.netpoets.net/treasure.gif

My money is on FBMom! Nice try, G2! :D

spiveyrat
01-21-2005, 03:09 PM

Bullaholic
01-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Valentines and candy reminds of a story, G2.....

I used to go up to the rest home to visit a really nice old lady that I have known for years. Each time I would go in her room, she would always have a bowl next to her bed filled with boiled peanuts. One time when I went to visit her we really got carried away in conversation and I continued to "snack" on her peanuts to the point that I completely ate them all. I was so embarrassed that I told her---"Oh Mrs. Adams, I am so sorry, but I got so carried away with our conversation that I didn't notice that I ate all of those great boiled peanuts of yours." She smiled at me and replied---"That's o.k., son, those nuts hurt my teeth so bad that I just suck the chocolate off of em'". :D

Gsquared
01-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Valentines and candy reminds of a story, G2.....

I used to go up to the rest home to visit a really nice old lady that I have known for years. Each time I would go in her room, she would always have a bowl next to her bed filled with boiled peanuts. One time when I went to visit her we really got carried away in conversation and I continued to "snack" on her peanuts to the point that I completely ate them all. I was so embarrassed that I told her---"Oh Mrs. Adams, I am so sorry, but I got so carried away with our conversation that I didn't notice that I ate all of those great boiled peanuts of yours." She smiled at me and replied---"That's o.k., son, those nuts hurt my teeth so bad that I just suck the chocolate off of em'". :D
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog_12
01-21-2005, 03:39 PM
I got confused, I looked at this title and thought it was about Happy LunchLadies and Bullaholic. I was wondering what this was about........:D

Bullaholic
01-21-2005, 03:43 PM
You overlooked the comma after "lunchladies" BDog12.....but I do think all the ladies on here are a real "kick" in the pants and great sports---G2 (aka, Biker Fox) and I really love em' all....

onfirebball05mustang
01-21-2005, 03:44 PM
You overlooked the comma after "lunchladies" BDog12.....but I do think all the ladies on here are a real "kick" in the pants and great sports---G2 (aka, Biker Fox) and I really love em' all....

:clap: put quite nicely, thanks bullaholic :D

footballmom
01-21-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
How long of an anniversary is it?

It will be 2 years next month.:D

onfirebball05mustang
01-21-2005, 03:49 PM
Aww congrats fballmom!:clap:

footballmom
01-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Does it count as an anniversary if there was an "interruption" in the relationship?:thinking:

We didn't break up long enough to start over. Dang, that would suck if we had to start over.:doh:

CHS_CG
01-21-2005, 03:55 PM
It will be 2 years next month.:D

Congrats.. its gotta be great to have an anniversary and V-day in Feb! lol My b-day is in Feb.. lol G2 would be in trouble if yours was also! lol

footballmom
01-21-2005, 04:11 PM
He forgets birthdays and anniversaries anyway. lol

PurpleFreddy
01-21-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, all I remember is G2 telling me you guys were "starting over" and something about "who wears the pants" and "I'll do what I dang well please" and maybe another rant about "shut up, give me the remote and bring me a Shiner!"

Of course, that was a few months back. I could be wrong. (Plus, he was talking in his sleep on the way back from Nacogdoches. Does that count?)

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-21-2005, 04:31 PM
G2, i have been there before, i came home one night (it was after basic) and i didnt really have my own room anymore, so i slept on the couch. well igot up to go to the bathroom after a few hours or so. i walked into what i thought was the bathroom, and started to pee. well what i thought was the bathroom and the toilet was actually my little brother sleeping in his bed. i still feel bad for it, but looking back its pretty funny. im horrible i know. after he punched me a few times i woke up and realized what i was doing. oops. (remind me to edit this post if he ever signs up...)

ILS1
01-21-2005, 05:24 PM
G2,you peed in the DRYER!!! WTH!!! How drunk were you?? I've been pretty wasted a couple of times in my life but never have I missed the toilet or mistaken it for something else!!!! It must have been a front loading dryer and you opened the door and thought you were lifting the lid of the toilet!!!

:)

AP Panther Fan
01-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
well what i thought was the bathroom and the toilet was actually my little brother sleeping in his bed

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
01-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Well my birthday is Monday, and my husband is throwing a birthday BBQ for me tomorrow night! Yall are welcome to come!:D

Oh yeah...my oldest son peed in his Little Tyke football toy box one time. He just lifted the lid and "let 'er rip"!!

AP Panther Fan
01-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well my birthday is Monday, and my husband is throwing a birthday BBQ for me tomorrow night! Yall are welcome to come!:D

Hope you have a wonderful time. You will have to give us a report on the food!

BTW....don't drink too much and pee in any inappropriate places... :D :D :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-21-2005, 06:36 PM
they were all accidents. and honest mistakes. i went to school w/ a friend who never and still doesnt drink, and he peed in his parent closet a number of times. it happens. doesnt it?