PDA

View Full Version : 22-3A Basketball favorite Coldspring manhandled by Silsbee

AggiesAreWe
01-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Silsbee defeated 22-3A favorite Coldspring 81-63. Not quite sure why Coldspring is the favorite. They have a descent team but Silsbee handled them with ease. Look for Silsbee to win distict in basketball to go along with their district title in football. Desmond Doss was the MVP of the district in football and will also be MVP of district in basketball. He scored 27 against Coldspring, could have been more. He and Gilbert Moye are the two best athletes in the district, in a class by themselves. Just wondering, does Moye play basketball too???

j_dog
01-20-2005, 09:19 PM
I think Moye plays basketball, but I have not seen his name in any of the scoring reports. Not having seen any Jasper games, I just don't know. Jasper reportedly has a pretty good BB junior class ahead of him.

Speaking of Coldspring, I am looking forward to seeing how Jasper stacks up against them this Friday night. I think Jasper may surprise some folks now that they are getting their footballers worked into the line-up.

Astrosdawg07
01-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
Just wondering, does Moye play basketball too???

Yes he does #34, he is a center. :nerd: http://img141.exs.cx/img141/8715/gil6id.jpg I know jason, i need to size it down, but i'm to tired.:doh:

j_dog
01-20-2005, 10:51 PM
That is kind of scary for Jasper to be able to play Moye at center! :) He probably is the quickest, fastest center in the whole state of Texas!