PDA

View Full Version : I love our cafeteria workers.

AggieJohn
01-20-2005, 03:35 PM
I find that in college these people are some of the most critical people you will ever meet. For instance, today in hullabaloo, i got 8 pieces of chicken when i should of gotten 6, then got a large when i should of gotten a medium, and all because the ladies at the checkout like me. Man, i love the fact that these people look out for you. Should make college parents feel safe.

Phil C
01-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I remember when I was in college the Pizza Hut used to do things like that for us (I wonder if it was on purpose though:) ). One time a friend and I ordered a pizza (and this was at night at about an hour till closing time) and the people accross from us had ordered a pizza but they made an extra one by mistake and let them have the extra pizza for no extra charge. We had ordered a medium pizza but they brought us a large pizza and only charged us for the medium. Nice people indeed. :)

AP Panther Fan
01-20-2005, 04:12 PM
My youngest daughter (8) was shuffling through her "Christmas to do list" when she decided that she had to take a Christmas card to the ladies working in her school cafeteria.

The envelope said "To the Lunch Ladies" and inside was the message, "thanks for fixing me good food ... everyday"

It was silly, but I found it to be very touching because she meant it from the bottom of her heart.:)

pirate44
01-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
My youngest daughter (8) was shuffling through her "Christmas to do list" when she decided that she had to take a Christmas card to the ladies working in her school cafeteria.

The envelope said "To the Lunch Ladies" and inside was the message, "thanks for fixing me good food ... everyday"

It was silly, but I found it to be very touching because she meant it from the bottom of her heart.:)
gosh, i bet she made someones day. you raised some really great kids AP:) :clap:

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-20-2005, 04:56 PM
that was a pretty sweet of her to do AP

AP Panther Fan
01-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Yes, she is a sweet girl!

Arrrggghh....I just realized you changed your sig to that pic....:eek:

Jet1
01-20-2005, 05:09 PM
bullfrog that is the most awful pic I have ever seen

CRHSeagle
01-20-2005, 05:46 PM