PDA

View Full Version : Kiss me, i gave blood today

pirate44
01-20-2005, 12:47 PM
nifty sticker slogan. we had a blood drive at my office today. now im a pint lighter than when i went in. good ol' O-negative. might as well be called liquid gold. but they have a funny way of getting the blood to pump. one of the technicians was a young attractive gal sucking and licking all over a "Sugar Daddy" candy.
now i will go cash in the free whataburger coupon i got. woohoo.:D

Gsquared
01-20-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
nifty sticker slogan. we had a blood drive at my office today. now im a pint lighter than when i went in. good ol' O-negative. might as well be called liquid gold. but they have a funny way of getting the blood to pump. one of the technicians was a young attractive gal sucking and licking all over a "Sugar Daddy" candy.
now i will go cash in the free whataburger coupon i got. woohoo.:D

Eww, I hate giving blood and stuff. I know its the right thing to do but im selfish like that.

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-20-2005, 01:15 PM
glad to hear you gave blood. enjoy your whataburger

CheerMom
01-20-2005, 02:18 PM
:kiss:

CRHSeagle
01-20-2005, 02:23 PM
i gave red blood cells when they came up to our school. it makes so so cold. too bad we didnt get a whataburger coupon. all we got was gatorade and cookies.

pirate44
01-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by CRHSeagle
i gave red blood cells when they came up to our school. it makes so so cold. too bad we didnt get a whataburger coupon. all we got was gatorade and cookies.
the whataburger coupon (free burger with the purchase of large fries and large drink)(and yess, it was yummy:) ) and a free t-shirt. its a gold color which i dont care for, but its free clothing never-the-less.

Ranger Mom
01-20-2005, 02:26 PM
http://kit.netpoets.net/kisses.gif

Jet1
01-20-2005, 03:34 PM
What if I give blood is someone going to kiss me? Can I pick them out?:D

AggieJohn
01-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Eww, I hate giving blood and stuff. I know its the right thing to do but im selfish like that.
i'm so scared of needles......i'm 21 and when they had to prick me to find out my blood type they used a butterfly needle because i was getting so woozy even thinking about it

pirate44
01-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i'm so scared of needles......i'm 21 and when they had to prick me to find out my blood type they used a butterfly needle because i was getting so woozy even thinking about it
you shoulda seen it. it looked and fealt like a #3 rebar being shoved up my arm and then jiggled around till my blood started oozing in the bag.:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-20-2005, 06:20 PM
you shoulda seen it. it looked and fealt like a #3 rebar being shoved up my arm and then jiggled around till my blood started oozing in the bag.:D im thanking God i was blessed to have a million veins that are highly visible in my arms. oh, when i donate, i not only get all the cool stuff like a shirt that doesnt fit, but also the cookies. but wait, theres more, i get the rest of the day off. all i have to do is stumble a little bit and im off!! its great but the needles suck!

CRHSeagle
01-20-2005, 06:30 PM
the nurse found my vein easily but had trouble with blood not coming out so she had to take it out and stick me again out blood started to come out.

CHS_CG
01-20-2005, 06:30 PM
I have gave blood 4 times at school (2 times a year since my junior year) and the part i hate the most is gettin ur finger pricked to make sure ur iron isnt low.. grr that hurts more than the actual takin of blood!!! The only other part that sucked for me was havin to go work from 4-12 after givin blood! lol

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-20-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
The only other part that sucked for me was havin to go work from 4-12 after givin blood! lol i remember days like that. where do you work?

CHS_CG
01-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i remember days like that. where do you work? \

The 3 times i gave blood i worked at McDonalds.... the fun part of that was workin grill after givin blood.. my lil ol finger still hurt and everything lol the 4th time i worked at Brookshire Brothers*never work for them its a horrible company to work for!* and that wasnt soo bad bc I was a checker..

AggieJohn
01-20-2005, 07:10 PM
you shoulda seen it. it looked and fealt like a #3 rebar being shoved up my arm and then jiggled around till my blood started oozing in the bag.:D
]

:( BARFFFFF

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-20-2005, 07:12 PM
your right, they are horrible, they took away winn dixie. :( the beef people were awesome. brookshires sucks. my little bro worked there when they changed over, the new guys treated him like crap for no good reason.

CHS_CG
01-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
your right, they are horrible, they took away winn dixie. :( the beef people were awesome. brookshires sucks. my little bro worked there when they changed over, the new guys treated him like crap for no good reason.

one of my best friends has been workin there over a year and a half and got moved up from a checker to a office person.. and still makes the same amount of money as when she started.. shes not too happy.

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
one of my best friends has been workin there over a year and a half and got moved up from a checker to a office person.. and still makes the same amount of money as when she started.. shes not too happy. you cant blame her for being mad, id be mad if i got promoted and didnt get a pay raise too. oddly however when that is reversed its not so bad. she should start looking for a new job. brookshires is where groceries are bought, not where the money for groceries is made. tell her to join the air force.:D