PDA

View Full Version : Thibodeaux and Boudreaux

AP Panther Fan
01-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Thibodeaux: Boudreaux, did you get the parrot I sent you for your birthday?
Boudreaux: Yes, it was good!
Thibodeaux: You ate the bird!
Boudreaux: Of Course I ate it.
Thibodeaux: That bird spoke five different languages!
Boudreaux: Then he should have said something.

One day Boudreaux and Thibodeaux went to a job interview, da boss came out of his office and gave them a test. Well, it took about two hours to finish the test. The boss picked them up and graded them. When he finished, he came back out of his office and said, "Ya'll both did very well and passed the test. In fact ya'll scored the same grade." Then he told Boudreaux he got the job. All of a sudden Thibodeaux jumped up and said, "Well wait, if we both scored the same grade, then why does Boudreaux get the job?"
Then the boss said, "Well because of your answers, for example, on number 25, Boudreaux wrote, 'I don't know,' and you wrote, 'me either.'"

Dare was da time Boudreaux was having trouble sleeping at night.
Boudreaux wrote a letter to the Internal Revenue Service. He put, "Dear Internal Revenue Service, For da tax year 1993 I underpaid my federal income tax and ain't been able to sleep well since. Enclosed is a check for $200.00.
Signed, Yours in Good Government, Boudreaux". And he put at the
bottom, "Mais, P.S. If I don't sleep better tonight, I'm gonna send you da
rest."

Boudreaux was sitting in the City Bar in Maurice, La. one Saturday night, and had several beers under his belt. After a while, he looks at the guy sitting next to him, and asks him, "Hey, you wanna hear a good Aggie joke, the big guy replies, "Let me tell you something. I'm an oilfield roughneck, I weigh 270 pounds, and I don't like Cajuns. My buddy here is a pro football player, weighs 300 pounds, and he doesn't like Cajuns either. His friend on his other side, is a professional wrestler, weighs 320 pounds, always has a chip on his shoulder, and he likes Cajuns even less than we do, and we are all Aggies. Do you really want to tell us an Aggie joke?"
Boudreaux, all 150 pounds of Cajun attitude, tells him, "Well, I guess not. After all I don't want to have to explain it three times!"

pirate44
01-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Thibodeaux & Boudreauxwere sitting on the porch one evening having a contemplative conversation:

Thibodeaux: Boudreaux, if you had 2 million dollars, would you give me a million?

Boudreaux: Of course i would Thibodeaux!! i love you man!! you are my life long pal!! Of course id give you a million dollars if i had 2 million!!!!

Thibodeaux: Boudreaux, will you give me a hog?

Boudreaux: now Thibodeaux, that aint fair!! you KNOW i have 2 hogs!!!

spiveyrat
01-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Man, those two are always into something! :D