PDA

View Full Version : The Morning Mess -- Sporting News

District303aPastPlayer
01-20-2005, 10:12 AM
So Lubys is closed.. at least we still have the Sun. . .

So here we go... in their first 35 games.. the Phoenix Suns went 31-4.... since losing Steve Nash they have lost, i believe, 5 straight games... Is Steve Nash the catalysts that drives the Suns on their road to the conference finals? the Suns, since losing him, are only averaging about 10 apg, when with him, they were averaging 14 or 15..

Does the Suns skid make Steve Nash a bigger MVP candidate due to the fact that he is, what it seems, is what drives the Suns into the Win column..

Its also been noted that Big Ben is dumping the gloves he wears for the Steelers/Pats game this weekend... His only 2 struggles this season were when he didnt have a completion for over 25 yards... one of which was last week, his farthest went for 21 yards... is this a good move for Ben?

Let me know. . .

htowntransplant
01-20-2005, 10:17 AM
well, thats a good question. its obviously expected to be cold so i dont know how ben will react to the weather without the glove....yet then again, he played in cold weather while at miami ohio. i think he can. the only problem will be that if peyton struggled through the air against NE (peyton of all people), then if ur theory is correct, ben should struggle even worse if he cant successfully throw the ball downfield.