PDA

View Full Version : Perryton will beat Sweetwater

Stick
04-30-2003, 01:34 PM
Our scouts got back early this morning from watching Sweetwater play a baseball game. I can guarantee a Perryton victory. After hearing their report ( a tie against an average AA team) I can't figure out how they got out of their district. WE have been struggling a little lately, but we will take care of Brownfield and Sweetwtaer and look forward to a rematch with Canyon. By then we will be hitting on all cylinders. GO RANGERS!!!!

PPHSfan
04-30-2003, 02:12 PM
Stick:
..... I can't figure out how they got out of their district.....They managed to get out of their district by winning it outright. Something Perryton failed to do. Good luck, but maybe you should beat Brownfield first.

heck
04-30-2003, 03:51 PM
some information stick...Sweetwater threw a pitcher that hasn't pitched this year. Yep, thats his first outing. Swater was down 5-1 when he left the game the others come on and shut them out...don't put much into these practice games.

wildstangs
04-30-2003, 07:13 PM
I remember hearing the same thing during the football playoffs.

Ladykat5
05-01-2003, 10:40 PM
haha ya'll should be nice. that football comment was mean but good.

Buffalo
05-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Anyone else think Stick is from Sweetwater

Green Ranger
05-12-2003, 07:23 AM
I think somebody needs to get some better scouts.

wildstangs
05-13-2003, 07:27 PM
Green Ranger:
I think somebody needs to get some better scouts.Haha, I was looking for this post Saturday afternoon but I couldnt find it. Thanks Ranger.

Stick
05-14-2003, 09:13 AM
With halfway decent officiating, we probably would have beaten Sweetwater. But it doesn't really matter Canyon will represent Region 1 in the State Tournament.

Green Ranger
05-14-2003, 09:37 AM
It takes a great team full of great people to make the play-offs, not if UIL changes that however that is another post, It take an even better person to say they got beat. That is what happened, you got beat by an excellent Sweetwater baseball team simply put. As far as the officals go, both coaches have to agree on them and/or split one from each area. So either way you look at it, you lost. So before you talk next time, make sure you back it up.

wildstangs
05-14-2003, 09:10 PM
Green Ranger:
It takes a great team full of great people to make the play-offs, not if UIL changes that however that is another post, It take an even better person to say they got beat. That is what happened, you got beat by an excellent Sweetwater baseball team simply put. As far as the officals go, both coaches have to agree on them and/or split one from each area. So either way you look at it, you lost. So before you talk next time, make sure you back it up.Once again, Thank you Green Ranger. As far as the officiating, they gave you guys a HUGE gift in game 2 when they tossed Carrillo. Anymore excuses for today?

wildstangs
05-17-2003, 01:13 PM
Stick:
With halfway decent officiating, we probably would have beaten Sweetwater. But it doesn't really matter Canyon will represent Region 1 in the State Tournament.Sweetwater is one game away from proving you wrong again Stick.