PDA

View Full Version : where is my RM??

CHS_CG
01-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Ranger mom.. we got 28 minutes till we get to make fun of more people.. American Idol.. fox 28 minutes! I forsee us havin to do a chat to make fun of all the people.. I watched the one I DVR'd last night, today and OMG lemme tell ya.. who told those people they could sing.. I ALMOST would rather listen to Ashlee Simpson.. ALMOST! :D

NSUTrumpet08
01-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
who told those people they could sing.. I ALMOST would rather listen to Ashlee Simpson.. ALMOST! :D

OOOH SNAP! CHS_CG burned those people!

CHS_CG
01-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
OOOH SNAP! CHS_CG burned those people!

Hey I know I cant sing.. thats why I'm not stupid enough to go on national tv and make a fool of myself lol but hey.. if thats what they like to do... it just gives me something to laugh at!

marlin fan
01-19-2005, 07:49 PM
i watched that show for the first time in two years last night!!!!! lol i had for gotten how funnny it was to watch!!!! lol id rather listen to Ashlee sing than to listen to talena!!!!!!

CHS_CG
01-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
i watched that show for the first time in two years last night!!!!! lol i had for gotten how funnny it was to watch!!!! lol id rather listen to Ashlee sing than to listen to talena!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I keep you around:mad: :flamingma :foul:

marlin fan
01-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Sometimes I wonder why I keep you around:mad: :flamingma :foul: shhhhh u have me thinkin that ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
01-19-2005, 07:52 PM
shhhhh u have me thinkin that ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch! :clap:

CHS_CG
01-19-2005, 07:54 PM
shhhhh u have me thinkin that ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe i will just leave then:(

marlin fan
01-19-2005, 07:55 PM
maybe i will just leave then:( shhhhh buy bye sweetness!!!!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-19-2005, 08:05 PM
she'll be back. they always come back. no one can resist the d'low!!:evil: :evillaugh :evillaugh