PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys win,but. Instant Replays and Brian Billick.

mwisnews
11-02-2003, 11:04 PM
Well, the Cowboys won against the Redskins 21-14, but they should of killed them 35-14. They made stupid mistakes throughout the whole first half. We all saw, the kickoff called back because of holding by Keith O'Neil. Then 2 fumbles by Hamberick and the two interceptions by Carter. Then the illgall shift by Whitten that took the touchdown back by Glenn. Gleen dropped 3 balls and one going for an interception. I was just watching thinking what the ****. I promise you if the offense plays like that Buffalo will kill them.

The defense killed Patrick Ramsey today. I thought he was going to crap his pants when they brought 7 guys and none the offense could ever pick them up. Good job defense, keep it up.

Well, instant replay shows the Cowboys today. The play was 1st and 10 Quincy threw a low ball and Jerimah Trotter seemed to intercept the ball for the Cowboys 5th turnover. They ended up reviewing it and the ball actually hit the ground reversing the call. Evening during the Carolina v. Texan game calls were reversed thanks to replay, but not in the Texans favor. So Brian Billick, probably not right spelling, please SHUT THE *** UP. This is good the NFL is going to get a calling plays without going back to referees calling the hard stuff.

pirate4state
11-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Chris Collingsworth was hilarious!! I don't know how they let him just keep trashing the Redskins!! :D

slpybear the bullfan
11-02-2003, 11:08 PM
Gotta agree with everything you said...

The interception that was reversed is exactly why you want Instant Replay in this league... no one wants to lose a game on a clear, bad call.

mwisnews
11-02-2003, 11:35 PM
I laughed when Collingsworth said that Washingotn pass rush was pathetic. He said high schoolers could block these the Washington front four. He even said that Roy Williams should wear a caution tape on head because they could never pick him up.

JasperDog94
11-03-2003, 10:32 AM
mwisnews:
I laughed when Collingsworth said that Washingotn pass rush was pathetic. He said high schoolers could block these the Washington front four. He even said that Roy Williams should wear a caution tape on head because they could never pick him up.ROTFLMBO!!!! :D :D :D

I had tears rolling down my cheeks on that one!